• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the toghest battle you fought?

electivire165

in-game: Lucian and Cynthia tie for this both were kinda hard but i prevaled overboth.
wi-fi: some bloke tht challenged me at the marriland forums, he was extremely toughgot down to our last pokemon each, his Metagross vs my Hitmonchan fire punch prevales!

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
My toughest battles were Lucian and Volkner.

For Lucian I had a Dialga, Luxray, and Roserade as the only Pokemon over level 50. I switched in other Pokemon then Revived my Dialga.

But Volkner was not as hard seeing I could use Roar of Time.

Jirachi_Star

Fiddlesticks!
Mine was fighting Cynthia I was on my last pokemon a Luxray. And I had to full restore it alot but I won barely.

pokejade

Garchunks
my friend who has a 31 all iv Empoleon, coz 5 of his hydro pump hitted me by luck.
the empoleon aint hacked. it came to him when we traded starter eggs

Salamence_Dragon_Master08

Legendary Salamence
For me I would say the elite four champion Cynthia, Because her Spiritomb wiped most of my team I guess there levels werent high enough. But I beat her on my first try cause i had lots of revives.

Argon

Banned
Ar: Haha! Do you mean the Battle tower challenge that left me with only a Golem with 14 HP?

Last edited:

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
My toughest would be a battle with my Japanese friend. She almost beat me with her Darkrai. But I managed to get her with my Lucario.

koujou

I like feraligatrs!
I lost to:

Roark
Gardenia
Maylene

Roark totally killed my piplup with his insistent headbutting...

Gardenia sweeped my team cause I didn't have a fire type and I didn't know that flying type attacks are strong against grass types!

Maylene's Lucario!! hate that thing. It OHKOed my staravia!

after those incidents I always trained my team to be almost at par if not above the Gym leader's/

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
Aaron: Drapion and Vespiquen are evil
Lucain: Bronzong and Medicham are evil
Cynthia: All except Gastrodon are evil

If you don't level up your Pokemon like crazy the game is pretty hard by the end.

Last edited:
In this game, against Cynthia. It took me forever to get past her, because I was basically only using my Empoleon. >>

Larry

dont know if this includes wifi but i had one battle with my Alakazam with about 40 HP and i was taking on a Uxie that used 3 calm minds, Ludicolo, and a Machamp...I managed to win when he sent out machamp I knew I had it won...

Argon

Banned
All: Hmm... I sometimes forgive Gym leaders (only sometimes) when they defeat me. All of them were fairly challenging, but I managed to get through them. I had some trouble with Gardenia and Maylene, but Candice and Volkner were very easy. I actually feel sorry for Volkner because he had no defense over my Graveler...

KamiStriker

Kami God
I think the toughest battle for me was the E4 Psycic leader, mainly her Bronzong considering its lvl and it have psycic which was super effective agasit my pokemon which were all below lvl 60.

EnteiFirecracker

Destiny Calls
Lucian was pretty much the toughest battle I managed to defeat.

ironman4541

The grass type gym leader was really hard for me, the only reason I won was because all my pokemon had fainted and I only had a really weak chatot left. It used peck and it was a critical hit, and I won.

Nissan Returns

SpacialRiftGuardian
I have two that are tied.

Both OU:

Brettmeeink- Top 10 of marriland and his pokes get n my nerves.

SkittyOnWailord- She walled my blissey with a PARALYZED GENGAR. Got on my nerves so bad. I eventually beat her with my Jirachi, but it was so annoying. She had like 4 crits in that match. Gah.

GarchompHata

I feel sick...
It was on wifi, E-vire Vs Hippowdon. Hippo swept everything, except E-vire.I used Ice punch, got a crit, and won

Rokroad

Hot Drops
None till now, I rememberd when I tried to lose against Cynthia. But she didnt defeated one of my Pokémon, I hated it ;_;