• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your 1st starter Pokémon and the 1st Pokémon you ever caught?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Räven Velish

black lives matter
What was your 1st starter Pokémon and the 1st Pokémon you ever caught?

As the title says, what was your first Pokémon, and what was the first one you caught? Your starter Pokemon means, well, your starter Pokemon. The first Pokemon you caught doesn't mean your starter Pokémon. It means the first Pokemon you caught in the wild, in some kind of PokeBall. These are mine: in Pokémon Diamond, my first starter Pokemon was a Chimchar, now an Infernape, named Inferno. Also in Pokemon Diamond, the first Pokemon I ever caught was a Shinx, now a Luxray, named Shox. Shox and Inferno are both currently Lv. 100, and are both male. They are both currently in my Black version. What are yours? What game was it in? What level are they? What genders are they? What game are they in currently? Did you nickname them? Discuss!

EDIT: You can also do the first Pokemon you have ever hatched and the first Pokemon you received from a trade. I have no idea what the heck those two were for me...

Last edited:

pwneyta

When Blue came out, I thought I wanted to pick the badass guy on the boxart, so my first starter was Squirtle. Still my favourite pokemon, Blastiose is currently Lv. 89, although I've stopped playing Blue. The first Pokemon I caught was a Pidgey, who is now a Pidgeot Lv. 80

My first starter was a Torchic, loved that thing, and the first caught.... hmmm.... probably some bug pokemon right outside LittleRoot town

My first starter pokemon in like the 1st pokemon game was of course pikachu but i played as a boy which i hated since im a girl -.-

1- Pikachu game... Pikachu and Nidorina

2-pokemon gold version cyndaquil and pidgey

3-Pokemon soulsilver Totodile and hoppip

4-Pokemon Emerald Torchic and surkuit :]

5-Pokemon platinum right now i have Prinplup which i gave up on sorry Prinplup :[ and my roserade

6- New pokemon soulsilver Chikorita and pidgey

7-Pokemon black- Snivy and i had got a zorua [:

Weedy Spyze

Well my first game was Silver, and I'm pretty sure the starter I chose then was Cyndaquil. But that was roughly twelve years ago so heck if I can remember. Lol I have absolutely NO idea what the first thing I caught was.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
My first Pokemon game was Diamond and my first starter was a Male Chimchar. The first Pokemon I caught was a Female Starly. They both lives to be a level 100 Infernape and Staraptor respectively. Unfortuantely, I decided to be stupid and restart my game without trading them to my sister or anything, so they're forever lost. :(

Alfon

Big Game
I'm pretty recent to pokemon games so its Totodile which was adamant suprisingly and Senret from HG/SS.

Trainer Michael

Pokemon Champion
My first starter was Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow, and my first Pokemon caught was Pidgey.

MagmaGruntTéa

Girl with the 3DS
My first Pokemon game was Sapphire and my starter(and favorite Pokemon of all time) was Torchic. Then my first caught Pokemon was a Zigzagoon.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
My first starter was Cyndaquil in Silver, but I don't remember my first capture. Probably a Rattata, Pidgey, or Sentret.

Last edited:

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
My first starter was Charmander, now Level 100 Charizard....but first pokemon I caught? Wouldn't have a clue. I have played so many games, and different ways, that my first caught pokemon is now lost to me.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
My first starter was Pikachu in Yellow and my first pokemon caught was Rattata I think.

Missingno.Fan

I remember choosing Bulbasaur when my friend was teaching me how to play Blue. When I actually got my own Blue I chose Charmander. I don't remember what I caught.

Aquarelle

Staff member
First starter: Cyndaquil on Gold

First Pokemon caught: Probably Pidgey or Sentret

Status
Not open for further replies.