• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Was your Best Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I have fond memories of raising my Pidgeot in Yellow. It was the first Pokemon I ever trained to level 100. Of course, I didn't know squat about putting together a good moveset back then - I think Pidgeot had Gust, Fly, Razor Wind, and Peck - so it wasn't exactly a powerhouse, but I definitely considered it my "best" Pokemon when I was eight or so.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Probably my serperior in black 2. Over 300 HP, and overv 200 in every stat but special attack. But it doesn't have any special moves, so that stat doesn't matter. Either that or my haxorus from the nature preserve with adamant and moldbreaker. It has over 400 attack!

Either Venusaur or Lapras. Lapras was the only thing I had that didn't get slaughtered when I battled Lance the first time.

M3rc3r

Blastoise at Lvl 100 in Pokémon Blue. God that thing was beastly.

Had Bubblebeam, Mega Punch, Hydro Pump and the other attack I can't remember, sadly.

Snorlax was the strongest Pokemon in my Pokemon Yellow. It was very slow, but it fainted most of teams.

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
Currently my Tauros. I just got him to 100 a few days ago and hes a beast.

-Thunderbolt
-Earthquake
-Body Slam
-Hyper Beam

My second...probably Aerodactyl <3

abrar14

Statter Master
Probably my serperior in black 2. Over 300 HP, and overv 200 in every stat but special attack. But it doesn't have any special moves, so that stat doesn't matter. Either that or my haxorus from the nature preserve with adamant and moldbreaker. It has over 400 attack!
Thats nice, but this is the Red/Green/Blue/Yellow Subforums.Anyway my best was probably Charizard, closely followed by gyaraddos. (?)

Larry

I ran with only 2 Pokemon in my original Blue version, that would be Charizard and Vaporeon. I'd have to say Charizard was a bit better.

Mecha-Caterpie

Steel-Bug Type
Probably Kadabra or Charizard. Kadabra could be a lvl 30 vs 50 and still 2HKO something with Psychic.

If you had a psychic-type back then you were unstoppable...Seriously.

Ofor

Cannot decide... But I really liked my lvl 100 Zapdos. The move set I don't know, but had Fly and Thunder for sure.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
My best Pokemon in Gen 1 was my Flareon. It was so strong. It got through a lot of team rocket battles. I think this was it's moveset:

Fire Blast
Mimic
Take Down
Focus Energy

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Nidoking. I always loved it in Gen. 1 and so put forth all my efforts into training it and only it until it was level 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.