• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Was your Best Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver_phoenix

Fluffy Pokemon Trainer
mine was Pikachu!! no kidding. and my Yellow Version Pikachu, when traded to Gold, was shiny and holding a lightball! I was like..OMG! NO WAY!

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Please don't say anything about Missingno, that's just spam, and as for Mewtwo, ok, but you would have hacked to get mew, so not him.

for 1 I think mew is a girl and 2...Mew is obtained through a glitch and not a hack, I caught "her" ligiimently thourgh this glitch on yellow and Pikachu is curently my best, his name is Alpha ;)

Skullkraken

Masuda Methodist
In Pokemon Yellow my strongest was Venusaur with Swords Dance, Razor Leaf, Body Slam, and Toxic at lv. 100. Meanwhile, Pikachu was at around lv. 60. I wish they gave it a stat boost or something :(

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
My best Pokemon was Dragonite because of its solid all-rounder stats. It could take down the entire Elite Four's team all by itself.

Asuka

Banned
My Raichu from Blue version was awesome. I used him more than any other Pokemon so he was well trained and reliable. Also my Mewtwo from Red version but I don't have him any more.

Just caught a snorlax with 14-15-15-15-14 DVs !!!! I'm happy. Most of my team is near flawless. My mew has 15-15-15-14-15

happinas

fairy~
My best was probably my level 100 Clefable, just 'cos I loved it so much and it was my favorite Pokemen.

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
;150;Do Mewtwo and Mew count?;151; I notice you didn't outlaw them.

I tended to give Mewtwo Recover, Psychic, Blizzard and Thunderbolt. (I wished I could give him Earthquake because of his superior attack skill over Mew but that didn't happen...)
As a result Mew got the Earthquake, another Psychic (because stab bonus is awesome) Softboil and then Fireblast I think just in-case I run into a bug/plant/ice pokemon.

I always thought it was funny when people said "Only Chansey can use softboil" completely forgetting the possibility of a Mew, who puts it to good use anyway lacking a natural Recover skill.

Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa. Didn't you have to cheat to get Mew in the first gen?

EDIT: nvm sorry about that. Lol, I was never able to get Mew, and I just remembered that thing you can do to get him...

Last edited:

ashiemore

Level 78 Venusaur. It never misses on sleep powder for some reason and it just owns everything with insta-crit razor leaf or solarbeam.

~ashiemore

M-san

Gen. 1 & 2 Player ★
In the past, I have had great luck with particularly water Pokémon. Starmie, Blastoise, and Kingler are three Pokémon that I would love to battle with, especially Kingler (that is, if egg/trade-back moves are allowed)! In Gen. 1, I am less reluctant to use Magneton, because Steel-types did not exist in Gen. 1 (which was before Magneton got "toned down"). All four of these Pokémon have been helpful allies at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.