• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Was your Best Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
What Was your best pokemon, and what moveset did it have? Items as well.
I can't remember my move set, but my best pokemon was Charizard lv 100

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
It was probably my Pikachu from Pokémon Yellow. I don't remember what moves she had (yeah, I had a female Pikachu according to Silver), I just know she was my first level 100 Pokémon in the game, and probably remained as such. The game's busted now, so I can't check for sure, though chances are that even if it still works, my save file would've been erased by now.

I wasn't that great a player to begin with, so my Pokémon were probably crappy, move set-wise.

Kalosian

So long
I had a Dewgong which I used very much during one playthrough of Blue. Its moveset was Ice Beam, Surf, Aurora Beam and Headbutt. From what I remember, it could solo the entire E4 long before it reached level 100, making it one of my best Pokemon.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
While I didn't have one "best" Pokemon, my most consistently used and powerful pokemon was Charizard.

Crystal6

Gen.2 Shiny Breeder
;150;Do Mewtwo and Mew count?;151; I notice you didn't outlaw them.

I tended to give Mewtwo Recover, Psychic, Blizzard and Thunderbolt. (I wished I could give him Earthquake because of his superior attack skill over Mew but that didn't happen...)
As a result Mew got the Earthquake, another Psychic (because stab bonus is awesome) Softboil and then Fireblast I think just in-case I run into a bug/plant/ice pokemon.

I always thought it was funny when people said "Only Chansey can use softboil" completely forgetting the possibility of a Mew, who puts it to good use anyway lacking a natural Recover skill.

McBatch

Starmie
-surf
-phycic
-ice beam
-thunderbolt

P-body

Aperture TestSubject
My Missingno. was my best Pokemon. :p

Unfortunately, at one point, it deleted my save file (and thus ending my glitchy adventures with it).

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
My fully-evolved Starter Pokemon were always my strongest; I actually put effort into training them all the way to level 100. Charizard was my favorite, but Blastoise was good too. I also had a level 100 Mewtwo with Psychic, Blizzard, Thunderbolt and Hyper Beam. It was one of my strongest Pokemon in Red version until I traded it to Silver version. Now it's gone forever. :c

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
LeafGreen Level 100 Charizard. Knew only fire attacks (i was 5-9 when I had it) but it was by far best ever. not only sentimentally, but it beat the elite four single-handedly (used only him, and two hyper potions and one max potion, 2 on gary and 1 on lance). hes amazing! would get one and only medal on those suckers in BW2 if i still had him... i misss u charizard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paperchainchomp

level 40 mew. it killed everything so fast i almost never used it. it knew random overpowered moves. i cant remember but the game deleted after it got around that level

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
My Charizard and Mewtwo were my best pokemon

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Butterfree was extremely helpfull in the first couple of gyms, I had yellow and Pikachu sucked. My trusty Butterfree swept Brock, and it was my strongest, I got lost inside Mt.Moon and it reached lvl 30, so I ended up using him until I got to Blain. I don't remember its moveset.

Glitch314

My FireRed Charizard (Lv. 100) It knew Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Blast Burn, and Fly, and carried either an Amulet Coin or a Charcoal, depending on the mood. It was my first Pokemon, and was always my backup plan when the battle was going wrong for my new trainees.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Please don't say anything about Missingno, that's just spam, and as for Mewtwo, ok, but you would have hacked to get mew, so not him.

No, you wouldn't have hacked to get Mew. Mew is obtained through a glitch, not through hacking,

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
I miss my Charizard and my other pokemon ,and my Gameboy with by Pokemon Red Version. I wish having it back... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.