• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your favorite 4th Gen game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EonDragonFTW

Definitely Soulsilver

Snorlax Max

While Supplies Last!
HeartGold because Gold was my first Pokemon game. Platinum is a close second though.

LizardonX

Banned
PMD explorer of sky

Monochrome Dreams

Seraphic Gate Champ
HG/SS as they are remakes of my my favorite games. I love how they implemented the following Pokemon. But, not the main reason I prefer it. I always liked how you could travel to Kanto after you defeat the Elite 4.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
platinum. I love the additions after diamond and pearl.

Jaguartail

Explorers of Sky. Great Expansion on an already good game - more starters, more poststory, and the special episodes.

HeartGold, although Platinum was really good too.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Pokemon Soul Silver. I like Johto, and I hate Sinnoh. Kanto and Johto are the best regions, and Soul Silver is the most complete game about Pokemon.

Rarity

HeartGold, I loved playing on gold and HeartGold was sooo good

Torpoleon

Platinum. While I don't hate DP or HGSS, Platinum did bring a lot of new changes from DP (such as faster surfing, expanded story, gym leader/E4 rematch teams and overall it seemed a bit faster than DP). It's a very fun game with a bunch of things to do in the main game and post game.

Heartgold. It had walking Pokemon, two different regions (Johto is beautiful, IMO), and plenty of activities to keep me busy.

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
HeartGold was wonderful, with Platinum a close 2nd

For DS games, I would have to say Platinum is one of my favorites due to being an upgraded version of D/P, and just taking it a step further.
But Battle Revolution was also one of my personal favs since it brought back all the 'cube nostalgia~

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
While the nostalgic in me wants to say SoulSilver, I have to go with Platinum.
It just offered so much more in terms of gameplay and replay value.
And they focused on the giant Dragon Ghost, Giratina.

Status
Not open for further replies.