• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your favorite 4th Gen game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanium Tyranitar

Mine was soulsilver I really liked the pokeathlon where my pokemon could compete in sports also I loved walking around with a pokemon which was really cool

xXCobalionXx

Cobalion. Yeah.
I enjoyed Pearl a lot. I like the storyline of the game and the legends you find.
What ticked my time bomb about SS was Morty. Spent so much time battling him.

Soulsilver with Platinum in 2nd.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Probably Diamond version. I spent a lot of time playing it and although I don't play it often these days, I still think the game was amazing. I loved the story line in the original Gen 4 games. HG/SS were good too but Diamond version left more original since it was a completely new game and not a remake.

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
Platinum and Soul Silver was my favorite. There was a lot more in Platinum, story wise and game content, and Soul Silver brought a flood of memories, especially once you get the GB sounds, spending hours at the National Park ;)

Naito

Almost a tie between Platinum and Soul Silver ^^ Although, Platinum is a little bit more higher :D

R2J

R.I.P #31
Soul Silver & Diamond. Didn't like the legendary on Pearl, and never played Platinum or Heart Gold.

StevenH1107

Directive?
Gotta say Platinum takes it for me. Expanded story, distortion world was really fun, alternate formes.

However, as a chainer, the real reason I loved platinum was the slight visual tweaks that were made to the grass shakes whilst using the Pokéradar.

fairytrainer

Laverre Gym Leader
HeartGold but I really liked Platinum too. :)

Timmyzzz

K-Pop and Pokemon<3
HG and SS are best in Gen IV imo, the addition of walking with pokemon and minigames makes the game more than just battling. Also, the best soundtrack in the Pokemon series. The remakes of old and new sounds are refreshing.

Räven Velish

black lives matter
Although Platinum is definitely better than Diamond being a third version, I have fonder memories of Diamond considering it was my first Pokemon game, unless you count spinoffs.

RifleAvenger

See you starside
Definitively Platinum.

Status
Not open for further replies.