• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your favorite and least favorite mini-games?

M-san

Gen. 1 & 2 Player ★
Let's start with the International Pokémon Stadium. Magikarp's Splash was OK to good. Clefairy Says; Simon Says, anyone? Run, Rattata, Run; a generic button masher. Snore War; time the A button just right, and you're good to go. Thundering Dynamo; a 2-button masher? Sushi-Go-Round; I would be lucky to win at that... Ekans' Hoop Hurl; if you are using an unofficial analog stick, you might not like this game too much... Rock Harden; my favorite mini-game in Pokémon Stadium. Dig! Dig! Dig!; again, OK to good.
Now let's get through Pokémon Stadium 2's mini-games, shall we? Gutsy Golbat; The backgrounds are great, and I love it! Topsy-Turvy; I love it as well. Clear Cut Challenge; my goodness, this mini-game's sound effects are awesome! However, precise timing is required. 4/5 Furret's Frolic; a bit of a button masher at times, but still fun! Barrier Ball; again, I love it. Pichu's Power Plant; button masher would sound like a compliment. Rampage Rollout; cling on to the middle as close as you can, mess up your enemies with dust clouds, but I wonder what's so "fun" about this. Streaming Stampede; not the best mini-game, but not the worst either... Tumbling Togepi; I could care less... next! Delibird's Delivery; *read Sushi-Go-Round* Egg Emergency; once again, I think it's OK to good. Last one, folks: Eager Eevee; *read Snore War and Clear Cut Challenge*
Overall favorites: Eager Eevee, Barrier Ball, and Rock Harden.

xXYobi TakiXx

Get ready to fly
Loved Sushi Go Round Hated Clefairy Says

Last edited:

⊙ᴗ⊙
Favorites:
[Stadium] Run Rattata Run!, Sushi go Round, Rock Harden
[Stadium 2] Delibird's Delivery, Eager Eevee, Clear Cut Challenge, Egg Emergency

Least Favorites:
[Stadium] Snore War, Thundering Dynamo
[Stadium 2] Gutsy Golbat, Pichu's Power Plant, Furret's Frolic

cman08

Favorite: hitmontop

least: clefairy says

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I like Sushi-Go-Round and Run Rattata, Run!
Same. I also enjoyed the Metapod and Kakuna one as I got older and understood the game more.

Dodrio Can't Flap

Crackers & Snacks
I've always loved the Run, Rattata! Run! minigame the best, I like the scenario and the music and the gameplay and everything. Other favourites include the Lickitung game (that hilarious Asian announcer spouting random nonsense made the game), the Metapod and Kakuna game and Snore War (even though the last half of it just becomes a blind button mashing fest).

My absolute least favourite minigame in the entire series in Clefairy Says. I've always just sucked that game, period. Best thing about it was their adorable little song.

In terms of Stadium 2, I thought the log chopping minigame with Scyther and Pinsir was always a lot of fun, as was the totally awesome Hitmontop game. The Eager Eevee one was fun as well. The only ones I remember hating were the Golbat one, the Rampage Rollout thing, and the Chansey egg catching game.

pokemasta92

Stadium 1
Favorite: Rock Harden
Least: Ekans Hoop Hurl

Stadium 2
Favorite: Streaming Stampede
Least: Gutsy Golbat