• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your favorite character?

Popelloz

Chobin's support for Dr. Kaminko's fail products made him a likable character. However, I like Miror B. the best. He was actually quite helpful in XD for getting missed Shadow Pokemon. Plus his hair is just... awesome.

Misty Lover17

Water Trainer
Miror B is my favorite character.

I love more characters but Miror B was definitely the best ^_^

4kjayhawks

I do it for tha hood
Miror B. No competition. Battling him was the best part of the game for me

McIntyre

Novice Breeder
Wes would have to be my main favorite in these games. How often do we get a protagonist who defected from the antagonists? Not including him though, I would have to say Ein simply because he created the very first Shadow Pokemon.

Korppi

Mine are(in no particular order):

1. Eldes(there needs to be more fanfic of him) - He has morals, he's honest and seems noble.
2. Hexagon Bros. - I've never laughed so hard in my life
3. Miror B - Loved his music and how his Pokemon danced to the music XD

Last edited:

Frog Of Steel

Quirky Nature
I haven't played either games in a while, and I didn't finish colosseum, so this will be XD biased.
Obviously Miror B. The awesome trainer with a crazy fro, great music, and in XD he basically saved you whenever you missed a pokemon, and he he had Dragonite! He could be a fine neutral character again, if there were ever a sequel.
I suppose Gorigan (and Dakim) for being apes, and I liked the shadow pokemon Gorigan offered.
Greevil's great simply because he had a whole party of incredible Kanto pokemon.
I also have to respect normal Cipher grunts and other NPCs for their names alone.
Also, Colosseum's generic characters are hilarious (looking), especially the female bodybuilder and the male bodybuilder who I picture when I think of Axl Rose (dunno why).
Chobin too, for his hilarious support of Kaminko.
All in all, they really capitalized on the opportunity to make unique characters in the games.

Zildane

Dark Trainer
I'd have to say definitely the main character from Colosseum. He ment serious business lol i liked him cause he seemed so serious and was different. He was a rebel. Dont really like the kid from XD though. He smiles too much and i liked not being a kid for once in a pkmn game

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Nascour since the Metagross he has symbolizes him. He is intelligent and rules with an iron fist.

I also like Ein and Snattle.

MicahXD

Dun Taze Me Bro!
Wes was EPIC! Pokemon colloseum was probably an actual EPIC pokemon game. And yes I stress the word EPIC alot because it is. In the first cutscene you see Team Snagem's base. And all of sudden theirs a huge explosion. And it shows Wes walking into the room and stealing the Snag Machine with a wicked smile. And then you run away with your umbreon and espeon while all the Snagem members chase after you. And their base blows a 2nd time. And you escape with Snag machine and a sweet looking ride. So Wes is definetly cool. And my favorite char. The oldest character too. It was definetly a change from being called a "Little Boy" and "Kid" alot of the time. And his outfit looked amazing as well. Wes is a rebel, and thats a big change for a pokemon game.

Last edited:

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
I liked Wes because he was an older character and also had a villainous past. However he became a good guy and always seemed like a cool level-headed protagonist.

Skydra

I agree with all those other people, Miror B. is awesome. Both his songs are like never heard before in pokemon! Plus, he is the only way to get the shadow poemon you didn't catch at first in XD (and the final one, Dragonite, when you get every shadow poke)
Munchlax was funny (and it was the first game he was in, along with Bonsly). He kept eating all your food, but you ended up getting more food from the lady, so he pretty much gave you food by eating some.

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
Wes was awesome, sadly, he was being stalked. I think he would have been cooler with the shadow pokemon analyser from XD

Vycksta

It's Lovrina for me. Not gonna lie, I hated her to begin with because of her vanity and her speech quirk. Then when I fought her for a second time and her tone instantly changed when she said that she was going to beat me... and from that MY tone on HER also changed in a flash. She's still a vain little so-and-so HUR HUR SEE MY PUN yet I can tolerate it. Her jerkism makes up for it.

Pinsirius

Sentimental Fool ;)
Overall, the characters seemed better in Colo than in XD, but moving on . . .

They became even cooler because they returned in XD as the Orre News group and continued to help out, older and wiser, but still taking matters into their own hands (to a degree). Some of the few characters I continued to like in Gale of Darkness.

Wes: Same as most people, I like the fact that he's a break from the usual Pokemon protagonists. Would love to know more about him, but his character dropped off the map after the first game.

Ein, Eldes, Ardos: In other words, COMPETENT VILLAINS! Plus, Eldes showed that he wasn't all bad after all and Ardos left an open end (to be continued?). Whether or not there will ever be another Orre-style game, the open end leaves plenty of room for fan fiction . . .

Thank You! Knew I wasn't the only one who found most of XD overkill on sight and in practice. Rui and Evice evolved into Lovrina and Greevil... and there was much wailing.

Of course, Orre News Network... now I may actually have to get it anyway, that's pretty clever.

Nascour since the Metagross he has symbolizes him. He is intelligent and rules with an iron fist.

I also like Ein and Snattle.

Quoted for the one Nascour reference in this thread.

Going to have to say Wes as well. Playing as any sort of remote badass in this series is that fun.