1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What was your favorite minigame in Stadium 1/2?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by Deseejay, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Deseejay

Deseejay Member

I always liked the Snore War and the Sushi-go-round in Stadium 1. In Stadium 2, Delibird's Delivery was hilarious.

;108;

2. Jinvaani

Jinvaani Well-Known Member

Snore War, because I always win. It's a mighty relief when that thing comes up when im playing 'Who's the best?'

Otherwise it's Clear Cut Challenge for me, I used to play it with my Dad, back when we were on friends.

3. mycooly

mycooly Banned

Clefary's mime game was really really fun

4. Buchou

Buchou filch some swag

For Stadium 1 I loved Run, Rattata, Run and Dig! Dig! Dig!. I didn't like many of the Stadium 2 games, the only one being Eager Eevee.

5. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie "It is my destiny."

Too many on Stadium to choose. I tended to win almost all of them, so...

Well, I liked the Clefairy one. It's just so funny to watch Clefairies get bopped on the head with squeaky hammers. Funnier if it happens to another player.

I haven't played Stadium 2 in years, thus I don't know what minigames there are on it.

6. manifesto

manifesto HxC

The Hitmontop, Scyther/Pinsir and Donphan games in Stadium 2 were my favorites. They were just the most fun for me and my friends to play together.

7. Luna-kun

Luna-kun Cool pokemon master

scyther/pinisr cut. i was always rock it. also chansey egg i pwnd in all level

8. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Well-Known Member Staff Member

I liked Dig! Dig! Dig!, Ekans Hoop Hurl, and Sushi-Go-Round because they were the only ones I wasn't terrible at.

9. cleftboywonder

cleftboywonder Tournament Champion

i loved sushi go around and the kakuna/metapod games and in stadium 2 my fav is probably the scythcer wood cutting game.

10. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

Delibird's delivery, and Lickitung's games were the best. I also like the cutting game, and the Magikarp game.

11. Nikkoru_91

Nikkoru_91 Vappy Trainer~

I liked Delibird's Delivery and Ekans Hoop Hurl. :3

12. Smearglefan

Smearglefan Soul Eater

Most of mine are from Pokemon Stadium 2.

I love the cutting game & Barrier Ball with Mr Mime! But my all time favourite was the counting game with Cleffa and Igglybuff. So many hilarious miscounts when playing with my family XD

13. InsanityPlus

InsanityPlus Insanity is a gift.

Delibird Delivery is good but the Swinubs were kinda annoying.

14. Rinne

Rinne anata wo toosenbo

Clear Cut Challenge. My parents also liked playing that one. //awk