• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your favorite new Type introduced in G/S/C?

Favorit New Type?

• Dark

Votes: 95 63.8%
  • Steel

Votes: 54 36.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
Steel rocked

Radon

That's a hard one. The steel type is really cool for those who like technology. But the dark type just makes everything look so much more awesome. That's why I use the Dark-Style of SerebiiForums.

tyranitar90

UP THE IRONS
steel types since they have awesome immunity to toxic and they have many resistances.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Steel and Dark are almost equal to me. Steel's quite good because it seems sturdy and strong and some steels like Skarmory were cool too. But overall, I'd have to say Dark is more awesome just for being something like Pokemon of darkness and being enigmatically shadowy. Most have killer sprites too. :)

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I liked the Steel Types more. Even though their moves are almost super effective against nothing they have great defenses and immunities to make up for them.

B. Munroe

Toughie, I like them both. When it comes down to which type i'm more likely to have in my team it would have to be Dark.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I have raised a pure steel team but never a pure dark team. There are a few dark types that appeal to me but I generally like steel more.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Dark,mainly Murkrow.

Torlen

aka Thanatos
Steel is amazing.

Kotone

I love Dark types alot but lately I have thi hing for Steel types because of big immunities. I can't choose.

I love the Dark type. So, obviously, that's what I say, Dark. Dark types are just awsome!

Xx Flare xX

Steel types caught me off guard during my quest to become a Pokemon Master in Johto. It took me like 3 attempts before I figured out how to take down Jasmines cronies! (damn you Steelix!)

Dark is my favorite though, theres just something about that type which I like.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well I think out of the two (Dark and Steel) that Steel was my favorite. There was a lack of that type of Pokemon in Gen 2, but I always thought Skarmory, Scizor and Steelix were all cool-looking. Their signature attacks were even better; Steel Wing, Metal Claw, and Iron Tail respectively.

Jasmine wasn't much of a threat, so maybe most people thought they were weak but I honestly believe it's one of the best types around.