• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your favorite new Type introduced in G/S/C?

Favorit New Type?

• Dark

Votes: 95 63.8%
  • Steel

Votes: 54 36.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neon-Snorlax702

Dark, they look cooler and i love mighteheyna in gen 3!

M1SDREAVUS

Shiny Addict
Dark, by far.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I`d have to say steel, because its resistances are VERY useful when it comes to making a team.

FiremanLV5

Dark. Umbreon became my new favourite Pokémon when gen 2 came out =) And finally, something to balance out the fact that Psychic Pokémon were waaay too overpowered xD

Sweep

I'll Attack.
Dark, has to be dark of course.
They look cooler and the dark type background for serebii is the only one I think isn't abrasive on the eyes. x.x

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Dark, of course. I like creepy, evilish things, especially villans (<3). Dark types make perfect villans in stories, and have a creepy-evil look to them. There probably my fourth favorite type. (Because Water, Electric, and Ice types are win)

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
Steel types based on the pokemon introduced here, dark types the further we go on through the series.

ChedWick

At the time I loved Umbreon but hated the dark move pool. So type wise it was definitely steel. Could have been just me not knowing how to use a dark Pokemon at the time though.

Dudette101

Feel the heat~!
Steel.
I've really come to like Steelix a lot. Aggron, too, but I guess it doesn't really count here. XD