• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your favorite part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sethern

[Insert Cool Title]
So I was wondering what everyone's favorite part of these games were.

For me I loved a bunch, the mini games, the leagues, the ability to play on the big screen, the easiness to trade, ad the good looking battles. Jus about everything.

So how about you all, I hope people look at this section though.

Psychic

Really and truly
Where to begin?

• The GameBoy Tower was always vital to me; I never owned a handheld as a kid, so this was the only way to play my GameBoy games.
  • Oak's Lab. I'd spend hours going through my inventory of Pokemon, organizing and planning. Plus Stadium 2 let you check happiness levels!
  • Choosing any Pokemon you wanted during Free Battle, whether rentals or from your game, gave a lot of freedom to just mess around and have fun.
  • The Gym Leader Castle was a heck of a lot fun, and way less stressful than the main Stadium. Also Gym Leaders! <3
  • Mystery Gift and My Room were always a fun treat.

I have many a fond memory from this game, and while the other 3D console games were fun, I would have loved more Stadium.

~Psychic

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Where to begin?

• The GameBoy Tower was always vital to me; I never owned a handheld as a kid, so this was the only way to play my GameBoy games.
  • Oak's Lab. I'd spend hours going through my inventory of Pokemon, organizing and planning. Plus Stadium 2 let you check happiness levels!
  • Choosing any Pokemon you wanted during Free Battle, whether rentals or from your game, gave a lot of freedom to just mess around and have fun.
  • The Gym Leader Castle was a heck of a lot fun, and way less stressful than the main Stadium. Also Gym Leaders! <3
  • Mystery Gift and My Room were always a fun treat.

I have many a fond memory from this game, and while the other 3D console games were fun, I would have loved more Stadium.

~Psychic

I heartily endorse this product and/or service.

But yeah. Everything Psychic said. I really want them to come up with a new main console version.

Sethern

[Insert Cool Title]
I always found the main console games were some of my favorite. If they were to come out with one, it would most likely be for the WiiU which I don't have, but all the extra stuff they could add would be great.

dLOSINGSTREAKb

Fangs up!!!
Although when I first heard about it, I wanted it to be like smash bros. style. but after stadium came out, i spent most of my time at the gym leader castle challenge

pokegirl22

I like how Stadium 1 has the Gym Leader Castle because I enjoy testing my Pokemon skills against the Gym Leaders (this is my first playthrough...I recently beat Brock and received the key to Misty's tower) :)

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Oh boy, let me go back to my childhood...

For starters, the Game Boy Tower. I had a handheld, yes, but there was something fun about popping in my Yellow version and just playing it on the TV. Also got more convenient when one of us got our Game Boy Color broken *coughmecough* so we used Pokémon Stadium.

The Stadium was a lot of fun. Prime Cup is my favorite if only because the level is consistent at level 100. Pika Cup has to be my least favorite because of Lass. I hate her so much, even more-so than the Fisherman with the Dragonair.

Vs. Mewtwo we only ever did maybe a couple of times. He's freaking hard, I think we only beat him once and got him added to the roster. I think... unless that only happens after you beat him in Round 2. (Unless you could actually beat him, ha.)

The Gym Leader Castle was probably the most enjoyable challenge as a kid. There was just something really cool about actually going through and challenging the Gym Leaders outside of the main game. Unfortunately, though, once you reach the Elite Four and you beat them, you go through immediately to challenge the champion. I don't think you get the choice to change your team or anything. I could be wrong because one: I don't have the game on me right now, and two: I only ever got to the champion maybe twice. I said it was an enjoyable challenge, I didn't say it was easy for me.

Free Battle was cool, especially since I have a big family, so it was a great way to challenge my brothers one-on-one.

Victory Palace was a nice way to check out the 3D models of the Pokémon as well as hear a great piece of music.

Kids Club will always be a personal favorite, though. Again, because I come from a big family, my brothers and I always play together, so if we weren't battling each other, we competed against each other and acted like we would during Mario Party. It was lots of fun. I tend to be the better of the three (well, now four even though the younger two may play every now and then) of us, but there are some of the mini-games I just can never get down such as the Drowzee one.

Ah, good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.