• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Was Your Favorite Pokemon From G/S/C

Dark Arceus

Worst. Name. Ever.
Always had a soft spot for Ho-oh, Houndoom, Magcargo, Murkrow, Mantine, Octillery and Ampharos. I wouldn't be able to pick an outright favuorite though, seen as my choice would have probably changed by tomorrow.

Euphemia

Bellossom. Or Espeon. Or Marrill! ^_^v

Or Togepi? Or one of the other babies? So cute~!

Or maybe Mareep?

Ah, I just loved all of them! That's why Gen 2 was my favourite~! ^_^;;;

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Favorite GSC Pokemon? Lugia by far. I saw it in the second movie and I loved it's sleek design aswell as it's powers. I mean, in the movie, it caused a bit of damage with Aeroblast so I knew the game version would also be a beast. I wasn't disappointed! I also liked Wobbuffet and Wooper since they were blue, but their ingame stats aren't too great so Lugia is my favorite.

idioteque

In terms of pokemon exclusive to those 2 games at the time (I never counted Crystal for some reason, never had it either. Haha.) I looooved Serabii, Kireihana, and Umbreon.

ChloboShoka

Writer
I have lots of favorites on this one. It used to be between Chikorita, Flaafy, Blissey, Miltank, Lugia, Wooper and Lapras but Bellossom is a solid favorite now. Crobat and Espeon are fierce!

SmartD

My favorite GSC Pokemon would Togepi, because it's such a cutie! And Cyndaquil comes second, followed by Pichu.

GastlyMan

Ghost Type Trainer
Murkrow probably since I like its design. And I like Unown's as well but its moveset sucks.

Keegan™

By far it would have to be Typhlosion. It pretty much caried my whole team of underleveled pokemon during my original playthrough on Gold, Silver, and Crystal. (had all three)

Skwog

PurpleHaze
Heracross was a pretty amazing guy.
I never used him much in the game, but I remember spending hours trying to find one because they were hard to find (at least for a seven year old boy)

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
Back in the day when I played the original G/S/C, it was Umbreon I think. Also loved the hacked Mew (didn't realize how obviously hacked it was back then) that my friend traded me.

Now, my favorite Johto Pokemon is Ampharos. So adorable, and reminds me of my boyfriend when he uses an attack and goes like >o< (man I'm rude).

Quagsire, Dunsparce, Ampharos, Tyranitar, Crobat, and Forretress are my favorites, and they're the ones I want to make a team out of. It would be too difficult for me to pick just one...

tailsxcream fan

Pokemon Master
Espeon excellant speed and special attack. my favourite psychic to this day and mew.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Typhlosion;157;.It`s an awsome looking Pokemon and it`s the Charizard of the Generation.I also like it because its curently on my team in HG and It was also my starter in HG.

firestar319

The Marauder
I always thought Croconaw was pretty cool. Probably because it had a caveman's outfit on. But regardless, he's awesome! ;159;

~Rayquaza~

Johto Champion
Tyranitar , he is EPIC

7 tyranitars

look at my name :p it's the only hint I give