• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Was Your Favorite Pokemon From G/S/C

White Wizard

Hundred acre Woods
umbreon no question

KeshanAmare

The Dark Shadow
Mine was Typhlosion. No doubt about it. It's just so cool.

DamienGoldfish

<--Shiny Ono is Epic
Typhlosion for me, then Espeon and Umbreon.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Typhlosion, nuff said

SolidFlyTrap

PMD with fifth gen..
Hm... I would have to say Typhlosion or Tyranitar. Pretty close.

Frostcat

Icy Cool
When I first started I thought Espeon was 'the bomb'. When I fired up my game about a year later, I couldn't believe my main pokemon was Espeon. It's still 'the bomb', for sure, but I'd discovered the special AND physical sweeping capabilities of one Octillery.

Thus was born my love for the orange octopus who's strangely good at not only spewing mystical powers from his mouth, but also at hitting things really hard!

Wanizaru

Feraligatr- best johto starter and still one of the coolest pokemon.
Heracross- absolute powerhouse in my crystal and still is in ss.

Celest M.

Celestial Mistress~
Feraligatr, Typhlosion, Pichu, Umbreon, and Espeon...but in all honestly, I like all of the Johto pokes. :)

Remissus

Saffron City Bandit
Mine would be Sentret/Furret out of the new gen II pokemon. <3 Cute, huggable, and a good HM carrier. :3

yoshi1990

Yoshi Trainer
Umbreon;197; Togetic;176; Ampharos;181; and bayleaf;153; The 2nd gen pokemon are some of the best.

JJDalts

Tobi is a good boy!
As my avatar suggests; Ampharos!

My favourite pokemon of all.

Although quite a few of my favourite pokemon are from Johto; Heracross, Totodile, Umbreon, Sudowoodo, and my favourite legendary; Raikou.