• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your favorite Pokemon in Gold/Silver/Crystal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite when I played crystal was Tyranitar. I trained him to a high level and swept the whole e4. I played the game via emulator on my computer so I had a fast speed button haha, I went through e4 several times a day!

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
Favorite Pokemon in G/S/C: Kingdra.

Favourite type: Dragon, always.

Typhlosion001

I liked the starters and legendaries but I really liked Tyranitar he is really cool

Dodge Dingo

MissingNo Researcher
My favorite pokemon back then was Sandshrew and Steelix, still are as a matter of fact, and as for favorite type of pokemon...I'd have to go with Fire!

EeveeSkitty

Pokemon.
My favorite GSC Pokemon was and still is, Espeon. And it's probably not going anywhere anytime soon. Also, my favourite type is Psychic cause of Espeon and how my Kadabra was my first Lv100 on Gold(and ever!)...it was much harder to get to Lv100 back then...

Qwizmaster

Pokemon Trainer
Typhlosion ;157;

Tyranitar ;248;

and

Umbreon ;197;

:)

Blazing Charmander

My favourite Pokemon from all my years of playing Silver and Crystal has to be Feraligatr (or in fact the entire Totodile line). When I first started up Silver on my tenth birthday and saw Totodile in Elm's Lab it was love at first sight, and it's been a permanent fixture on almost all of my Second Gen teams to date - apart from a few playthroughs where I felt like a change with Chikorita or Cyndaquil. I also plan to start with Totodile when I get SoulSilver, just as I did 9 years ago.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Let's see, I had a LOT of favorites :)

I guess Lugia tops the chart though. It's a Psychic type with high Special Defensive stats.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I could've sworn I posted in a thread like this already, but anyway, I will say Lugia was my favorite out of all the new 2nd Gen pokemon.

yee

when i was a little kid who used the water starter solo run obviously feraligator :) i had one of those (maybe even 2 when i did a new game) at lvl 100. that was in gold, i really loved my team in crystal lapras heracross and jolteon all did amazing and even though i didnt know anything about competitive battling yet i felt like i had one of the best teams possible because they were so good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.