• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your favorite Pokemon in Gold/Silver/Crystal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eloi

My favorite Pokemon is Misdreavus in G/S/C and perhaps for any Pokemon game. I love the design very much, game play and moves such as Perish Song, the scary but playful personality and to top it all off its National Pokedex Number is #200, a good and even number.

one4all

top coordinator=P
the 3 starter pokemon and suicune ;P

Dusk Sweep 0x9

Ready to Battle
My fav was Pidgeot, but johto exclusive would probs be bayleaf lol. I only really trained my pidgeot, my favourite type was flying..back then.

Nana

Umbreon was probably my new favourite Pokemon. Just because they were new, I thought Dark and Steel types were cool, though that has since then changed.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
There are a lot of great Pokemon from G/S/C. I really like Typhlosion, Scizor and Steelix. Actually, most of the Pokemon they introduced are really awesome.

My Favourite pokemon was Typhlosion
I have never really had a favourite type of pokemon, but i must admit, when there was dark pokemon, i thought they were pretty cool

Status
Not open for further replies.