• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your first catch and what pokemon do you think is the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
My first catch was obviously a bidoof for an HM slave. My favorite pokemon from DPt is probably Infernape (Family...). It was the first pokemon I ever got (period, not just in the game), and it does well in nearly every gym in sinnoh except maybe ghost and water.

Kaz~

Banned
I think my first catch was a Shinx.

AwesomeSauce117

Nostalgia Addict
My first catch was a Shinx which evolved into an awesome Luxray.

K1B2

Forecaster
I think my first catch was a Pidgey, in pokemon Red. As for a favorite, I'm going to go with Omastar at the moment, but there are way too many pokemon for me to pick an all-time favorite. :p

Nebbio

NINJA!
Starly. It's a lvl 100 Staraptor. Or a Bidoof. Lvl 26 HM slave.:/

Canto

The first one I caught was a Starly, which eventually evolved into a kick-butt Staraptor.

Ditto123

~Word~
Starly. It was my first shiny :D

My Starly, then Staravia, then superb Staraptor.
My fav appearance wise would be Pachirisu. Pikaclones are Pokemon too.
But battle-wise, my awesome Roserade ^^

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
I first caught a shiny shinx!
or it could've been a starly.
Anyway, my favorite is the mighty Swampert.

D0M0

False Swipe!
I wanted a kanto pokemon so i managed to get an abra my first night of pokemon diamond

NorthernLord

Hey wait what pokémon I think is the best in platinum? Oh well I have no idea, but I know my Roserade was absolutely AWSOME compared to the rest on my team, the other 4 being good, and at last my Empoleon sucking totally. In the end I hated him, so I put him on the box.

EDIT: Oh, and Lucario... Lucario is awsome.

Lau

★ Go, Rai!! ★
The first I caught it was Bidoof / Shinx. I don't remember well. My favourite is Drapion. It's pure awesomeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.