1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What was your first event pokémon?

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by SpeedDeoxys, Feb 4, 2013.

1. SpeedDeoxys

SpeedDeoxys Am I wrong here?

What was your first event pokémon?

Title says all. My first event pokémon was Keldeo, which I downloaded today.

2. mine precious gamestop deoxys which i traded away :p

3. Rational Rayquaza

Rational Rayquaza Active Member

My first was the Gamestop Jirachi.

4. Win2011 Shiny Raikou.

Or whichever shiny beast came first.

5. lollygag

lollygag Banned

I'm so jealous! :D I wish I could get event Pokemon, but my mom doesn't have the time to take me to GameStop, and I can't drive.

But if I could have any event Pokemon, I think I would like Victini or Shaymin.

6. Hejiru

Hejiru Rev up those fryers

The Toys R Us Mew in 3rd Gen. It was after FRLG came out.

7. Archangel Azazel

Archangel Azazel Fallen Angel

Toys R Us Mew on my Firered. I don't know what I did to it.. ;^; I had two mews. One I traded to a friend who later lost the game >.> The other Mew I don't remember what happened to it. I either erased the file or.... traded or released... damn I feel sad and angry at this <_> >.>

8. McBatch

McBatch Member

mine was shiny suicune

9. Bananarama

Bananarama Another trophy

It was actually the recent Mewtwo from last year.

10. tomboyTrainer305

tomboyTrainer305 Diabeetus

Getting Mew at the 2006 Toys R Us event.:D It was a pain to wait so long in line though since this was b4 DS's were used...xD

11. Jazzy-Strings

Jazzy-Strings Aggression

mine was keldeo , i was gonna get arceus and celebii but i lost my games at the last minuet. :(

12. Atratus

Atratus Antimatter Trainer

Mewtwo, then Darkrai, Arceus and Victini. And then I stopped having wifi, so no Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect for me (sob).

13. ForeWolf

ForeWolf Member

Mine was the most recent (and at the moment still ongoing) Keldeo. I've got 4 of them lol. I've always missed every event before, and that makes me a bit sad. But no more, I say!

14. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy is a metaphor

MYSTRY Mew (the Toys R Us one).

I recall standing in line for about an hour.

15. Jazzy-Strings

Jazzy-Strings Aggression

mine was keldeo , i was gonna get arceus and celebii but i lost my games at the last minuet. :(

16. Toxic Nightshade

Toxic Nightshade GET TO DEL TACO

Mine was the Gamestop Jirachi. I really hate the gamestop distributions, it looks weird when i walk into a video game store with my DS in my hands. D:

17. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

Probably the shiny Raikou/Entei/Suicune Wi-Fi event. From what I remember, I missed all events before them.

18. Squiddly Dee

Squiddly Dee ∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

The '07 Gamestop Deoxys.

19. auteur

auteur Fossil freak

Eon Ticket Latias back in 2003. It was my first and only real life event.

20. StarSurgeX

StarSurgeX ☆ I'm The Captain

For me it was the aurora ticket for firered that's allow me to catch deoxys on 2003 I dot really remember but it was long time ago