• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your first event pokémon?

SpeedDeoxys

Am I wrong here?
What was your first event pokémon?

Title says all. My first event pokémon was Keldeo, which I downloaded today.

mine precious gamestop deoxys which i traded away :p

lollygag

Banned
I'm so jealous! :D I wish I could get event Pokemon, but my mom doesn't have the time to take me to GameStop, and I can't drive.

But if I could have any event Pokemon, I think I would like Victini or Shaymin.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
The Toys R Us Mew in 3rd Gen. It was after FRLG came out.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Toys R Us Mew on my Firered. I don't know what I did to it.. ;^; I had two mews. One I traded to a friend who later lost the game >.> The other Mew I don't remember what happened to it. I either erased the file or.... traded or released... damn I feel sad and angry at this <_> >.>

McBatch

mine was shiny suicune

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
Mewtwo, then Darkrai, Arceus and Victini. And then I stopped having wifi, so no Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect for me (sob).

ForeWolf

Mine was the most recent (and at the moment still ongoing) Keldeo. I've got 4 of them lol. I've always missed every event before, and that makes me a bit sad. But no more, I say!

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
MYSTRY Mew (the Toys R Us one).

I recall standing in line for about an hour.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
Mine was the Gamestop Jirachi. I really hate the gamestop distributions, it looks weird when i walk into a video game store with my DS in my hands. D:

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
The '07 Gamestop Deoxys.

StarSurgeX

☆ I'm The Captain
For me it was the aurora ticket for firered that's allow me to catch deoxys on 2003 I dot really remember but it was long time ago