• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your first favourite Pokemon?

• Thread starter boLd NinJa{Koga's Son}
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

boLd NinJa{Koga's Son}

Which pkmn did you call for the first time "your favourite pokemon"?

Mine was Kadabra.I really liked it and it seemed damn cool and untouchable('cause of recover..;) ...) by other pkmn. yeah, I guess that was my first favourite pokemon.

;169;

Last edited by a moderator:

master power kirby

<(^.^)> It's Kirby!
mine was Marowak because he
was really cool and one the first pokemon
I ever saw.

Psydaquil

Psyduck + Cyndaquil
well

The only ones i knew existed were Pikachu Squritle and Charmander, so i liked Charmander then, but that doesnt count.

My first favorite is still my favorite, and that is Psyduck!

*Murkrow

Bird trainer
Mine was Charmander. I was just browsing through the magazines at some random newsagents when I noticed a picture of it on some Gameboy magazine (at the time, I didn't give a damn about games). Needless to say, my first thought was something along the lines of 'awww...that's so cute'. I didn't buy the magazine but I remembered that the game was Pokémon.

Blah blah, skip forward some months, I flicked onto an anime episode by accident, recognised what it was, eagerly waited for Ash to get Charmander, went through my initial reaction all over again, and promptly decided to get the game.

I remember it took me ages to evolve my Charmander as well, I didn't want it to change xD

Blech I don't remember. X_x
I think it was pikachu. I still like it but it's Satoshi's pikachu that annoys me.

Nylf

...Caterpie. I really don't know why, but Caterpie was my first favourite Pokemon. I guess someone had to like the little guy. I look back now, and I wonder..why?

Later I evolved onto Eevee(pun intended). First Pokemon I learned to hand draw really well. Plus he looked a LITTLE like my Red Border Collie, called Red unoriginally. The little thing still holds a spot in my heart. My first fakemon ever was Flameevee, in dedication to Eevee.

Next, Typhlosion. Just, the name, the type, man it ROCKED! Again, still holds a firm place on my list. Flame Wheel ROCKS!

Alongside him, I developed a liking for Ho-oh. I always had a soft spot for Phoenixes and fire types. His story was cool, and I loved the way he looked, with the Rainbow feathers. Stands as my favourite legendary till this day. That, and Sacred Fire was Flame Wheel V2.0!

After that, Suicune appeared. Literally. I was training my Typhlosion in Silver, after beating Jasmine, along the route with the Miltank, and suddenly, this weird Pokemon appeared. At first I thought it was some weird Miltank(seriously) as the silhouetted sprite flashed on my screen, but the cry and it's overall look, man it rocked! I wanted to catch it and find out what this 'Suicune' was, but after one Flame Wheel from Blaze(my Typhlosion, I sucked at names), it ran. I thought WTF?! Then checked my dex, and found it had moved on. I was really confused, but I decided to hunt it, and find out more.

About several months later I had finally reached a point in Gold where I could afford to do nothing. I was wondering around the routes, and Suicune appeared. It wasn't the first time, I'd been tracking him. Typhlosion and Ho-oh at the ready, and a pile of Ultra Balls for good measure, I set my plan into action. It was really, really weak after numerous attacks and battles, and I threw an Ultra Ball. It shook once, I gritted my teeth. It shook twice, I crossed my legs. It shook a third time, nd I almost screamed with pressure. The Ultra ball dinged, and the voctory tune played, as the screen said 'Suicune was caught'. I screamed at the top of my lungs(thankfully I was in the car) "YES, I CAUGHT SUICUNE!!!!!!". What can I say, I was young? Anyway, Suicune was my first legendary Dog, and since then he's remained my favourite of the dogs, and currentty resides tied second favourite legnedary with Rayquaza. A long story, but one of my favourites.

Finally, Ruby and Sapphire came. I steamed through Sapphire, and decided to train the little bug I'd caught a long time ago to see what it really became. I got Flygon. And from that point on, no other Pokemon mattered. Flygon was the first dragon I raised from scratch, and resides as my favourite. Flygon is the greatest pokemon in existance.

Last edited:

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Vileplume. Then Espeon came. And then Tropius came. D:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
My very first favorite Pokemon was Jigglypuff. Around when Pokemon was still really popular, they had Fruit by the Foot's with Pokemon on them, and Jigglypuff was one of them, so it was my favorite for awhile.

O

Orochi

My first favorites was Carterpie and Ekans. I still love them both but now they have stepped back to make room for my absolute favorites. The big guys in my top-ten list need alot of room!

Xylitol

swimmin'
This is kinda hard. X_x I know I liked the "ordinary" pokemon back then, like Pidgey, Spearow, Sandshrew... Then GSC came and I really tried to pick a favourite, but gosh, there were so many... I liked all pokemon, then RS came... and I noticed I hated claydol. :) Treecko, Latias and Absol are my top three nowadays. Dunno why they all are Hoenn pokes. :)

Aptenodytes

Mine was Vileplume! I was a big fan of Oddish when i got my red, and then when it evolved into Vileplume i loved it! :D

Volteon

Back I guess??
meowth! then I discovered how jolteon is good. now it´s my 2nd favorite pokémon, but porygon2 can take it´s place (when I have one)

Jupetta

My first favorite was Vaporeon, when I first saw it I thought that it was amazing.
;354;~Dark Magician~;354;

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
JOLTEON. Because I got one of those cheep little bouncy balls with a Jolteon in it and loved it, even before I got the game.

What's weirder is that when I DID get the game, despite this liking for Jolty, I evolved my Eevee into a Vaporeon. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.