• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your first favourite Pokemon?

• Thread starter boLd NinJa{Koga's Son}
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Eevee
and when Johto came out, Donphan became my fave

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
my first fav was totodile....i remember seeing that cute little aligator on tv and watching it battle and do funny stuff.

Mequuh

Staryu/starmei ---> Sneasel----> Metagross ---> Metagross AND Starmie

Love for Starmie sparked once I caught a shiny staryu..

GardevoirMaster

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
My favorite Pokemon in R/B/Y were Blastoise, Kabutops, Chansey, and Fearow XD
My favorite type was Water, so I mainly based my teams on that.

K

Kaiba666

My very first favorite pokemon is Pikachu, because he is cute but deadly! ;025;

Shiny Heracross

I always use to like Voltorb and Electrode, because of the way they were shaped and colored. They were so underrated though, and the only reason I watched the show for years was to see them on TV. I liked the show of course, but I was always hoping for an episode on them. I finally got my wish around the end of the Orange Islands, where a herd of Voltorbs appeared and Electrode got a spot on the "Who's That Pokemon?" thing. What sucked was that I only got to see half of it because it was shown on my dads birthday and I had to come down to eat breakfast. After that episode, I only watched a few Johto episodes and got tired of the show and stopped watching it. The last episode I ever saw was one about a Snubbull that lived witha rich family or something...

RaikousThunder

Poison Tail!!
Ponyta was my first favorite pokemon. Ivysaur, Houndoom and Raikou are also my favorites now.

D

DSSBobby

I liked Blastoise. It's kind of odd that I didn't start off with Squirtle until I finished the games a few times.

Dunsparce

Meowth... I saw a pic of it in a kid's magazine called "Kid City". I liked cats (still do), so I liked Meowth

I was shocked when I found out it was one of the main Pokemon on the TV Show (Which I fist saw a long time later)

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Squirtle and Pikachu...They aren't my top anymore, but pretty high. Or at least Squirtle is.

jolteon

Amante de Jolteon
As much as I'd love to say Jolteon, I'm afraid I can't. My first favorite was Machamp of all things; it became my favorite when I was flipping through a book I got that listed all the pokemon, their pronunciations, types, main attacks, and an occassional fact about them. I still like Machamp, but Jolteon stole my favoritism before too long.

E

English Avatarman

Beedrill, if it is the first pokemon I ever saw it has to be my first best one, being because it has to be both my least and best pokemon if it is the only one I know?

Charizard_Fire_God

*tiwts widdw head*
Rawrr! My first fav Pkmn was,is, tch, an' will always be tha beautiful Charizard. ^.====.^

Status
Not open for further replies.