• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your first favourite Pokemon?

• Thread starter boLd NinJa{Koga's Son}
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nashua

shoosh.
My first favorite was Pikachu. Back in 2000, those Burger King meals were sponsoring Pokemon, and I got a Sandslash keychain.

Since then, I have always liked Sandslash.

Kaimorse

I liked Weepinbell, because it was the first Pokémon I ever saw. But now, I hate it!

grim reaper

Your time has come..
haunter!!!!I always liked haunter,but i LOVE him now.

pikapete

Gyarados Hunter
Gyarados and Dragonite. And Zapdos. I guess I like flying types!

Â

¤Elite¤

Wow ... I changed favorites so much, but my very first favorite was Koffing.

Akane

I really liked Pikachu. It was my favorite snice day one. XD And it is still is. Well I have other Pokemon I really like, but Pikachu is number one.

pikachurulez522

Y'all can't top me!
:025n172:
master power kirby said:
mine was Marowak because he
was really cool and one the first pokemon
I ever saw.

My favorite pokemon is pikachu! hes the most popular and the funnest to train!:025n172:

Your'e kidding! I love Kirby!He's the coolest(second to pikachu)!

<remember,these aren't Kirby!

Someone give me assistance! What levels are the battle frontier
leaders?!?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Before Wobbuffet took my interest and ran with it, Psyduck was my favorite pokemon. :D He still is a nostalgic favorite that I miss at least five times more than Misty. "Bye Bye Psyduck" was one of the first episodes I ever saw, and it definitely left an impression.

Of course, I wasn't introduced to the games until YEARS later.

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~

The epitome of grace
my favorite was alakazam, then i switched over to kyogre when I saw it...

Arrow

The Southern Cross
Zapdos is still my fave. It in fact inspired my novel, Argent Falcos

Encyclopika

The Queen
My first favorite Pokemon was Pikachu and still is to this day. ^^

Xiang

Pikachu's so popular...

My first fave was Squirtle. It was on the cover of my Pokemon card booklet (where I stuck my Poke cards) and was one of the first Pokemon I "met." I met Mewtwo first, when I was about five, but I didn't like him too much. :p

S

Sin

Either Sandslash or Ninetales when the whole Pokemon thing first came out. I don't like pokemon much anymore but I still like those two a bit.
-Sin

C

Cho Hakkai

Before my love for the Pokemon games wavered...my first fave Pokemon used to Farfecth'd. That little birdy's still my fave to this day.

Raize

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
I liked Articuno when I first got it in Red, I was like "OMG so cool!" I loved it's cry and it's Ice Beam... so cool. Nowadays, my favourite pokemon is... Haunter or something. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.