• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your first favourite Pokemon?

• Thread starter boLd NinJa{Koga's Son}
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryou-Sama

Vulpix. It's just too adorable. I never use it or its evo, but I love it all the same.

squirtle just because it was my first pokemon (leaf green)

T

turboredeemed

Charmander and I saw it and thought it was cute. Now Sceptile is one of my top 10, along with Charizard and Feraligatr.

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
Charmander, Nidoran (male) then Chikorita, then entei, then mudkip, then groudon and finally charizard.

Maes Hughes

My first favorite was Squirtle. When pokemon first appeared in the US, my mom got me this super bounce ball with a small litle squirtle in the middle of it. I'm not sure if that's exactly why squirtle was my first favorite.

But now my favorite pokemon of all is Zangoose

;007; Maes Hughes ;335;

B

Bananamatic

Pikachu. Nuff said. But i wanna nuke this yellow mouse more and more... Now it is Altaria it roxorz mah soxorz!!!!!

Raichu and Vaporeon. They're my absolute favorites and they always will be. There is just no Pokemon that could ever replace either of them. To me, Raichu is the cutest Pokemon and Vaporeon is the most beautiful. :)

silver

My favorite is squirtle/wartortle/Blastoise line...still is..

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Hmm, Electrikes and Zigzagoons... they seem sooo cute... the first time I saw these Pokemon in TCGs, I wanted to have all of their types.... =P

S

Shadow phoenix

Kanto: Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise and Farfetch'd
Johto:Ho-oh, Murkrow and Delibird
Hoenn:Torchic,Latios and Combusken

Char1016

Pokemon Communist
My first favourite was Charmander. After a while he evolved, then my favourite was Charmeleon, when he evolved again, it was my favourite again.
1. Charizard
2. Mewtwo
3. Charmeleon
4. Charmander
5. Houndoom
6. Skarmory
7. Zangoose(shiny only)
8. Raikou
9. Latios
10. Lugia

These are the ones I like more than others. I can make a list from the first to the last.:p

Rat

Clefairy Fanatic
My first favorite was Clefairy, then Clefable(for the higher stats), but Clefairy remains as my number one Pokemon. :D

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
My first favorite Pokemon was Jigglypuff, for all the different moves I could teach it.

pharaohguy530

The one and only.
Mine was Blastoise. Only because it was my starter and I always traveled with it on my game. Never did I deposit it once, except for trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.