• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your first gaming experience?

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Playing my brothers nes when I was 5 or playing my grandma's gameboy, can't remember which came first XD

Feline

Why?
Saw a commercial for Sega Genesis when I was like 4, though my parents were against it, they bought it for me anyway with the first Sonic game. Loved the Genesis Sonic games, but it's a shame Sonic went downhill after the Genesis. Luckily, I got an N64 instead of a Dreamcast for the next gen after. So I never experienced Sonic Adventure 1 and 2...until Gamecube ported them. HAHAHA!

The Genesis is still working fine, but my brother brought it to his apartment. It's his now. At least I still have a Gamecube with Sonic Mega Collection. HUZZAH!

I know this is off topic but...POWER TO THE POKEMON! xD

Bananarama

The light is coming
My first video game was when my uncle gave my a Pokémon Gold version that I got obsessed with. Too bad the internal battery ran out on it, I have some great memories on it.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
My behaviour at school had improved so my dad rewarded me with a Gameboy Colour and Pokemon Silver.

EDIT: I was 8 or 9, IIRC.