1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What was your first level 100 Pokémon?

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by NovaBrunswick, May 1, 2019.

1. Mr.Fiend

Mr.Fiend Kai is best girl.

My first pokemon to reach level 100 was my palkia from pokemon pearl. I even remember it's moveset, surf, waterfall, dragon pulse and special rend... i did not know how to make movesets back then.

MockingJ likes this.
  2. Twilight-Kun

Twilight-Kun Pokemon World Champion

Rayquaza in Ruby named Leafpaw, whose moveset of Surf, Thunder, Fire Blast, and Blizzard let it obliterate everything in its path

3. M.P.

M.P. Retired

Torterra in Diamond. I didn't really use other Pokemon that much then (I practically just steamrolled the entire E4 with it, using other Pokemon only to heal Torterra), so it reached 100 fairly quickly.

MockingJ likes this.
  4. Kyogre in Sapphire version. It took me a long time to get it to Level 100, but it was worth the hard work after grinding against the Hoenn Elite Four dozens of times.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  5. Ashscot

Ashscot Active Member

Houndoom in Gold (not Heart Gold). I remember the grind. I don't know how many times I fought the Elite 4.

MockingJ and NovaBrunswick like this.
  6. derekrandall

derekrandall Active Member

The only time I got to 100 was way back in the stone ages when there was a glitch/hack to copy rare candies hahah. I totally forgot about that, and “missengo” or whatever it was.

MockingJ and wolf jani like this.
  7. DLeck6211

DLeck6211 I dunno

Blastoise from Pokemon Blue.

It was the only one I used because I was 10 at the time and didn't think to give my others a chance lol

MockingJ and wolf jani like this.
  8. Fushiki

Fushiki Golden Orchid

Kingdra in Pokémon Gold. The rest of the team I had back then joined it not very long after, however.

wolf jani likes this.
  9. Rahus

Rahus Officious Obstruction

Typhlosion, Pokemon Gold.

Back when my siblings and I played it regularly.

MockingJ, NovaBrunswick and wolf jani like this.
  10. eViL-nErD

eViL-nErD Member

Sylveon in Poke X & Y.. it levelled up quick cause I had like level 5 affection on it, so I got boosted exp ! ^^

MockingJ, NovaBrunswick and wolf jani like this.
  11. RedJirachi

RedJirachi Veteran member

To nobody's surprise, the first Pokemon I ever had, Swampert, back when I didn't bother having a team(I was ten). Pokemon X is the only game where my entire team reached Level 100, mainly through level grinding evolutions so I have a complete National Dex

NovaBrunswick and wolf jani like this.
  12. NovaBrunswick

NovaBrunswick Canada Connoisseur

My team in X all got to 100 pretty quickly. It seems to be easier in the newer games to get everyone up to 100, because of the Exp. Share being shared by everyone.

wolf jani likes this.
  13. AwhSen

AwhSen Mudkip Master

My first level 100 Pokemon was Charizard in Pokemon FireRed, I just remember over using Charizard so much haha.

NovaBrunswick likes this.
  14. Innes

Innes Prince of Frelia

My first level 100 Pokemon was my Infernape in Diamond. I still have him to this day in Ultra Sun.

NovaBrunswick and AwhSen like this.
  15. AwhSen

AwhSen Mudkip Master

Infernape is the best, he dominated throughout my Diamond playthrough.

NovaBrunswick likes this.
  16. NovaBrunswick

NovaBrunswick Canada Connoisseur

I have an Infernape too, but in Platinum (I never played Diamond/Pearl). He isn’t level 100 yet, though.

wolf jani likes this.
  17. GymTrainerAlex

GymTrainerAlex Breeder

My Blastoise in Blue, Nidoking in Red, and my Arbok in Yellow that I had traded over from Red.

NovaBrunswick and wolf jani like this.