1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What was your first level 100 Pokémon?

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by NovaBrunswick, May 1, 2019.

1. TRNRLogan

TRNRLogan Active Member

Either Suicune from Colosseum or Blaziken from a used Sapphire (trained it from like level 40 or so).

Can't check what they look like because my gamecube memory card corrupted with them on it. Still have the others from my main team back then though. (Being Flygon, Linoone, Armaldo, and Gardevoir).

Ubermuk, NovaBrunswick and wolf jani like this.
  2. NovaBrunswick

NovaBrunswick Canada Connoisseur

My first level 100 was Blaziken as well, but from the opposite version to yours (Ruby).

3. Sicksadpanda

Sicksadpanda Discord Helper

My first lvl 100 was Golbat in pokemon Red.

Even I don't know why.

4. NovaBrunswick

I was about to ask why you didn't evolve it into Crobat, but then I remembered Crobat didn't exist in Gen 1. :p

TRNRLogan and wolf jani like this.
  5. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Cool like Korrina is~*snuggles her* <33

Meganium on my crystal.

I wanna train level 100s again more sometime, competitive style battles with more stratagy are soooooo fun but battling in general is just forfilling and rewarding for me and also bonding with my pokemon in general is also great.

:)

Also, its epic to raise the number of elite 4 challenges i've done in my games xD it probably makes me more of someone to fear in whatever region i'm in LOL

Sakuyamon and NovaBrunswick like this.
  6. EmeraldArcanine

EmeraldArcanine #TeamScorbunny

My Altaria Belladonna in ORAS was my first 100 level 'mon, was pretty tedious I'm ngl.

7. TwilightBlade

TwilightBlade Well-Known Member

It's hard for me to remember since my 1st Pokemon game was Red and I got it so long ago - plus to make matters worse my save file was deleted ten years back. I think it my first Lv 100 Pokemon was Charizard, but I'm not 100% positive on that since my memory is awful. ;_;

8. JW1004

JW1004 Well-Known Member

Probably either Venusaur or Blastoise

NovaBrunswick likes this.
  9. RoughCoronet0

RoughCoronet0 Dragon lover

My first Pokemon to reach level 100 was my very first starter, Spike the Venusaur (Named after the character Spike from The Land Before Time, I was a big dinosaur nerd as a kid) from red version.

10. Emboar_Rulez

Emboar_Rulez Pokémon Master (Kinda)

My first lv 100 pokemon was either my Decidueye in ultra sun or the Hawlucha npc trade in ultra sun.I usually just moved on to the next game after beating it so I didn’t get a lv 100 mon for a while

11. Italianbaptist

Italianbaptist Informed Casual

I've been playing since the beginning so no surprise my first level 100 was a Charizard. But to my shame it was the one in Pokemon X! I hadn't gotten a single Pokemon up to Level 100 before that and even now it's a pretty rare occurrence.

12. NovaBrunswick

I find it pretty easy to get a Level 100 in the newer (post-Gen 6) games because of the always-on EXP Share and rapid EXP growth.

13. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Kanae, Keeper of the Gates Emblazoned

Ah, I know this for a fact.

M female Hydreigon in White. It would've been my Typhlosion in Gold since he was Lv. 99 but my GBA and games for it all mysteriously disappeared one day. I've got my likely accurate suspicions about what happened, but it's been over a decade.

14. captainfez3

captainfez3 The Chill Trainer

I think it was an Alakazam. It was on Silver. I think I was hunting for the legendary dogs or just grinding up Pupitar in Mt. Silver. I taught my Alakazam Metronome and just spammed the hell out of it. It was a ton of fun actually, seeing which move I would get each time. I think that was the only way I was able to stand the mind numbing grind to 100 lol. Contrast that to Let's Go, where I have multiple level 100's now. Those capture streaks really make it easy though.

Ubermuk and NovaBrunswick like this.
  15. Emboar_Rulez

Emboar_Rulez Pokémon Master (Kinda)

I used to think getting a Pokémon to level 100 was hard until I got my entire team to lv 100 like 2 days after beating the story in sword and shield them I realized there was the post game event so I easily sweeps through it with my lv 100 team

16. VoltTacklePikachu

VoltTacklePikachu yah Eevee Rocks !

Typhlosion in my second play through of Pokemon Crystal.

17. The Red Thunder

The Red Thunder Backwards thinking?

The absolute first one I leveled to 100, was the Pikachu from the original Pokemon Yellow. However, due to obvious reasons, I couldn't take that with me. As it currently stands, the oldest Lv. 100 Pokemon in my current collection is the Sceptile that I started Ruby with back in '03.

I've never used Glitches to spam Rare Candies. It cheapens the achievement. I have used the cloning glitch to get things like TM's, balls, held items, berries, PP Max, et cetera. However, I can honestly say that in Gen 6 and 7, leveling Pokemon to 100 had never been easier. I haven't finished my first playthrough of Gen 8, yet, so I haven't figured out the best method. More than half my collection has been leveled in Generations 6 and 7 alone.

18. LusoTrainer

LusoTrainer Retro Trainer

I believe it was Lapras back in Pokémon Red.

Ubermuk and NovaBrunswick like this.
  19. Erron Black

Erron Black The Outlaw

An Altaria in Pokemon Colosseum!

I used to love Altaria so much, I'm pretty sure it was my favorite Pokemon back then.

I was like 6 or 7-ish, and I remember slapping Black Glasses on it because I thought it made it gain more EXP...

20. Search_Ops_TeamD

Search_Ops_TeamD ShaggySmurf

Lugia. On my first game, Gold version. Second run, because I could never beat the elite four in my first run.
    Such is the difference between lvl 62 and lvl 100.