• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your first level 100 Pokémon?

Mr.Fiend

Everything stinks
My first pokemon to reach level 100 was my palkia from pokemon pearl. I even remember it's moveset, surf, waterfall, dragon pulse and special rend... i did not know how to make movesets back then.

M.P.

Retired
Torterra in Diamond. I didn't really use other Pokemon that much then (I practically just steamrolled the entire E4 with it, using other Pokemon only to heal Torterra), so it reached 100 fairly quickly.

derekrandall

The only time I got to 100 was way back in the stone ages when there was a glitch/hack to copy rare candies hahah. I totally forgot about that, and “missengo” or whatever it was.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
To nobody's surprise, the first Pokemon I ever had, Swampert, back when I didn't bother having a team(I was ten). Pokemon X is the only game where my entire team reached Level 100, mainly through level grinding evolutions so I have a complete National Dex

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Sylveon in Poke X & Y.. it levelled up quick cause I had like level 5 affection on it, so I got boosted exp ! ^^

To nobody's surprise, the first Pokemon I ever had, Swampert, back when I didn't bother having a team(I was ten). Pokemon X is the only game where my entire team reached Level 100, mainly through level grinding evolutions so I have a complete National Dex

My team in X all got to 100 pretty quickly. It seems to be easier in the newer games to get everyone up to 100, because of the Exp. Share being shared by everyone.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Infernape is the best, he dominated throughout my Diamond playthrough.

I have an Infernape too, but in Platinum (I never played Diamond/Pearl). He isn’t level 100 yet, though.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I started in Red, but didn't have a 100 until Silver. Since there was actually stuff to do post game and I didn't grow bored
It was Feraligatr

DR.gonzo

Mewtwo for me way back in Pokémon Blue . Followed by Zapdos and Alakazam . Used to play Stadium religiously and those were my 3 go to mons while completing the Pokédex statue thingy in Pokémon stadium . Would use them 3 then any other 3 to get them registered in Stadium .

Topped out a load more using the rare candies glitch but these 3 were my only legit ones back then .

As I don’t battle completely or online I’ve never needed to reach 100 and never like to over level my mons to keep the games some what challenging , though I did end up with a lvl 100 Haxorus from Pokémon black who would travel across many regions been my false swipe catcher .

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
As I don’t battle completely or online I’ve never needed to reach 100 and never like to over level my mons to keep the games some what challenging , though I did end up with a lvl 100 Haxorus from Pokémon black who would travel across many regions been my false swipe catcher .

Funnily enough, I also have a Haxorus with False Swipe on Black. He's a level short of 100, though.

TRNRLogan

Either Suicune from Colosseum or Blaziken from a used Sapphire (trained it from like level 40 or so).

Can't check what they look like because my gamecube memory card corrupted with them on it. Still have the others from my main team back then though. (Being Flygon, Linoone, Armaldo, and Gardevoir).