• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your first level 100 Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

missingnoftw

All Your Base...
WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST LEVEL 100 POKEMON IN BLACK/WHITE?
IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE :)/) THEN WHAT IS YOUR HIGHEST LEVEL?

MY FIRST WAS MY EMBOAR!:club:

Estellise

peachy
My first lvl 100 was my Froslass.Then it was Milotic,and Reshiram.Only I didn't tain Reshiram,it was already lvl 100 (wifi gift)

thekorean

My favorite, Lucario I believe. Either her or my another favorite Bisharp.

Arkaen

Charizard. Way back in Red I did everything I could to level it to 100. Very happy back then when I did.

Kirchu

Fidel Gastro
My very first Lvl 100 was my first starter Blastoise. I got a little excited but then I looked at all my other 70's and 80's with a "Me gusta" face.

I remember...I believe mine was Kyogre on my old Sapphire version. I still have the game, but I'd started a new file, and I don't remember what'd happened to my Kyogre...but now I've got Level 100s like Serperior, Hydreigon, Volcarona, Zekrom, and Reshiram.

Gelu

(they said in black/white so uh...)
I haven't gotten a Pokemon to level 100 yet in B/W, but I guess my Emboar is closest at level 92.

Drummerdude

I believe it was a Milotic that I captured and trained in White. If you're only talking about 5th gen Pokemon then it was Volcarona.

infernoboy

Intermediate Trainer
Hydreigon was my first B/W lvl 100

nandamaung

Conkeldurr was my first followed by Blaziken.

Chimecho3000

It's always traditonal for me to get my Party that I used to play through my adventure to Lv100, with the first one always being the starter. So mine was Serperior.

Half

My first lv.100 was Blastoise back in Blue Version, but I don't have a lv.100 for Generation 5 just yet. My current highest is my lv.73 Gurdurr.

Status
Not open for further replies.