• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your first level 100 Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazikener

Generation Equality
In Black, a native Unovan currently resides in my party at level 99. She's a Tyranitar caught after the story.
Second is my Samurott at level 92, then my Serperior at level 90 and my Golurk at level 90.
This doesn't include my various level 100s from Ruby or Events or Trades.

My first was Zekrom
I'm only leveling legends to 100. The rest will remain at lv.77 because I feel like I'm overpowering them or something.

Xionea

Half a centaur
Mine was a Kyurem :D
It only really happened because I used it to train other pokemon to evolve and it just happened to get to 100 along the way

Da Man X

Cυrsιvε Rσcκs-DαMαπΧ
My first LV.100 was my Victini. It was in Black.

Last edited:

PsychicPsycho

It only really happened because I used it to train other pokemon to evolve and it just happened to get to 100 along the way
Ha, you know, I didn't think I had a level 100, but I've realized I sort of fell into one like you did. I stuck a Ditto in the daycare awhile back, and never took it out. I eventually noticed it had grown to level 100.

In terms of pokemon I trained on purpose, I believe the highest is my Serpedera (Serperior), who is currently at 98, I think.

Fincap

My first was a level 100 Infernape. My second was the level 100 Pika Pika Carnival Event Pikachu.

Sir. Aaron

PK Sinnoh Member
My first level 100 on BW was my Hydreigon. Be jealous.

IchiXIV

Pokémon Collector
Gallade from Platinum. It was on my main team after I've finished the main story, so mostly I use it for False Swipe. :D

EagleEye

I've never gotten one to lvl 100 yet. I played these games for over 12 years now and still none that high. The highest I ever had was a lvl 94 blastoise in my Red game. That was a long time ago.

SlimShady

Kill your heroes
I've yet to even come close to a level 100 in B/W. Though, Reshiram and Zekrom are technically my first 100's since I got them through the wifi events.

Reamer182

ShellBack Trainer
sadly i have never had a lvl 100 i usualy get to about 80 then stop and move on. but i came up on a shiny squirtle and he will be my first

McIntyre

Novice Breeder
My first Level 100 5th Gen Pokemon would be Chandelure. I should really stop using that to train my Pokemon....

Status
Not open for further replies.