• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your first level 100 Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
A Gengar in Silver version. My cousin gave it to me.

But as for myself, I came pretty close to raising my Meganium to lvl 100 in the same version, but got to 96. It wasn't until Platinum version that I decided to finally get them lvl 100s. I believe Plusle was the first one because it came from my Sapphire team

Plx

My Staraptor which I named after my deceased bird. Made it a point to make it my first.

Though I may have gotten my original blue mewtwo up to 100 I don't remember for sure as I was 5 when I played that.

shadorai

wandering trainer
my first level 100 ever, or in B&W? well, i'll just say both. meganium in silver, and i don't know about B&W. it was something i traded over from pearl on poketransfer.

Poliwag0

Mine was the event Arceus lol. But then I trained my other pokémon to level 100. I think my first one was my Hydregion.

Finnick

Neutral Spriter
My first [legit] level 100 was my Samurott lol. (Cheap, I know. :p) I brought it everywhere with me in the game. Then the rest of the levels I just went to Join Avenue.

I remember it like it was yesterday...

xXYobi TakiXx

Get ready to fly
My Stoutland in pokemon Black. Good friend and the overall leader of the team.

Mr. L 500

YOOM-TAH!
My Serperior was the first Pokémon that I ever trained to level 100.

Ben6239

Shiny Collector
My first lv.100 in b/w was the May2012 Darkrai. Probably wasn't a good idea to train an event, but back when I got it I didn't really care, I just wanted a tough Darkrai for my team.

SmartD

My first level 100 Pokemon was the event Regigigas from Toys'R Us.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
In Pokemon White my first level 100 was Serperior (I currently have 2 level 100 Serperiors)

mudkip master

Surf's up Mudkip
Samurott then a Zebstrika.

nandamaung

Feraligatr in POkemon Gold.

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
Rayquaza in Leafgreen (traded from Emerald)

Status
Not open for further replies.