• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your first level 100 Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemball

Aside from event and gift Pokemon, I've never had a level one hundred Pokemon. I get to like level 80 and then i get too lazy to continue.

I'm in the same situation, I also lazy to train Pokemon to level 100 Pokemon does not need a lot of practice at such a high level so really why it's not necessary, mostly practicing in more than 80 levels XD

Last edited:

Wolfaotic

send smeargles
My first lv. 100 was my Zoroark.
And my lv. 100 event Pokemon are: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Genesect.

Gemball

I started playing black white too late and I did not get any event pokemon and I'm very sad :(

Emboar, in White.

Only (legitimate) level 100 I've obtained in any game.

Sir Niner Steak

wow very tm87
Samurott, in White followed by Zoroark.
Gen V made it tons easier to achieve this. I got a Typhlosion back in Silver to 90 but back then it was slow going. To this date I've also added my whole Y team (Delphox, Sylveon, Charizard, Dragalge, Tyranitar, and Aurorus) and a False Swipe catching Garchomp to the list.

My first level 100 Pokémon on B/W was my Volcarona.

Poliswagyolo

My Cinccino was my first Lvl 100 Pokemon, and my second is going to be Dragonite, it's at Lvl 98.

Shinjick

semi pro trainer
hmmm my first funny enough I remember my first pokemon I ever hit level 100 with from first gen easily but black and white I'll have to take a semi guess I believe it was Bastiodon who was pretty much always on my team from the moment I got him while I switched around with the others including the starter pokemon since I don't really like using starters

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
My Empoleon I transferred from Pearl. It was a pain in the butt because I trained him to level ninety-nine, and got really pissed when I couldn't find the lady that gives you the Rare Candy in Big Stadium/ Small Court.

Status
Not open for further replies.