• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what was your first level 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Mine was a raquaza. That was way back when. I now don't really like using legendaries.

slowdude

In the 3rd Gen in order.
Rayquaza
Blaziken
Medicham

Rayquaza is used as my flyer on HG now.
Blaziken and Medicham are quite weak and have been over shadowed by the likes of Breloom and Swampert.

stevendat

Wandering Demon
Blaziken. I was so proud of it and I still use it till this day. Noticed a couple of people here trained the beast that is Blaziken also.

WE MUST UNITE!!!!!!!!

JR10

Blaziken was my first Lv 100

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Red: Charizard
Yellow: Pikachu
Silver: Feraligatr
Crystal: Typlosion
Ruby: Blaziken (still have)
Emerald: Sceptile
Pearl: Empoleon (still have)
Platinum: none yet.
SoulSilver: none yet.

Wishing_Star*

Wish I was a balloon
Blaziken. He totally kicked butt in the elite 4!... over and over again.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
In Ruby, it was my blaziken, which narrowly beat out my swampert, sceptile, manectric and altaria.

In LG it was my Charizard.
And I never bothered to get any to that level in any of my other 3rd generation games.

Mine was Charizard.

hitman00128

On ruby and emerald it was Swampert, on FireRed it was Charizard

sammy p

mine was my precious swellow in 2004... it is BY FAR my fav pokemon,and its been traded in every game that it could be(ruby, sapphire, emerald, diamond, and pearl), so i wouldnt lose it. it NEVER leaves my team. i just love it too much

Mine was Sceptile, but I used several Rare Candies, so its stats weren't amazing. I think I still have it, actually.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
If I remember correctly, I think it was rayquaza. I think I may have had a starter who reached lv 100 or near that but I don't recall

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Mine was a Mewtwo, however I've gotten a new one also at Lv100.

Status
Not open for further replies.