• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what was your first level 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first lv.100 was Infernape. He was one of my first starters and I trained him so hard and eventually, my whole team was lv. 100.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
My very first level 100 was actually a Venesaur then was a Swampert.

Sophette

Secret Ninja.
My first was a Salamence on Emerald. Then my Sceptile.

Virus88

My Blastoise, Splasher. It was my first ever pokemon and the first one to reach lv 100.
Then my Jolteon, Flash.

Kumochan

Hacked Palkia I got from a trade. It was already at 100.
First to reach lv. 100? I dunno, I don't train that much. XD

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
Kyle the Kyogre back in 2004
I used him as nonstop E4 abuse to get money and levels for other Pokemon via Exp Share
Good times!

Skydra

Garchomp in Platinum. Battleground rematching got me it and many other Pokemon to level 100, in this order-Garchomp, Torterra, Sceptile, Mewtwo, Togekiss, and Blissey. I think thats the order.

As a side note, my Espeon in PokemonXD was lvl96 when I restarted,now my Umbreon is about that level.

Tentacruel in Pokemon Red. It knew Ice Beam / Hydro Pump / Acid / Giga Drain.

Good times..

KAS

Ferilgatr. Totodile was my starter for heartGold, and my first to hit 100. In fact he is my olny level 100 so far. But I have a few who are close like my level 97 Golem.

Aether13

Mine was a hacked shiny lugia on Sapphire, I loved that thing so much xD

tuga2112

first was a persian with amulet coin and pay day ^^ 1k pokedollars per pay day.

then it was my blastoise. (probably got a bad ev training)

then i got my mewtwo. all in pokemon firered.

at the moment my dragonite is 98, aerodactil is 82. my brother zapdos is 83 and i got 4 chanseys lvl 100 too lvled them in the daycare while asleep. (gonna use then in the secret base to help other cartrigest to lvl up other later on lol im insane XDDDD )

btw. i play on cartriges. so if you wanna see it i can take pics lol but if you wanna battel me you gotta come visit me :p

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I've never had one without using cheats. My Level 96 Swampert in Emerald was the closest I ever came.

Status
Not open for further replies.