• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what was your first level 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarity

My Charizard was my first ever poke that i got to 100

Drummerdude

In the 3rd Generation my first Lv100 was an Espeon. It was the one you get in Colosseum that I traded over to Emerald. It wasn't until a few years later when I started caring about natures that I saw it was Adamant...

ilovedeino

Deino Master
Iv'e only trained one to level 100. Which was Grumpig (I know, kinda weird). The next closest is Metagross at 93.

-Nator-

Blastoise in Blue version. And I did it without the Missingno. glitch. It took so long. I beat the E4 at least 50 times to achieve the goal.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
In gen 3, it was Charden, my fire red Charizard. Overall, the first was Eclipse, my Cresselia in pearl. Those are the only two mons I ever raised to level 100 XD

freakyboy05

Swing the bat
My Feraligatr in Silver :)

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
My first level 100 was Swampert, followed by Blaziken. Those were both around 2003-2004, and then I raised a Charizard to level 100 around 2007. I think those are still my only three, "lol."

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
my first lv 100 was a Eevee.

Status
Not open for further replies.