• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what was your first level 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookies kill you

Like a boss
the title says it all know all you guys need to do is answer it :p

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
My first level 100 if i remember correctly was Rayquaza, followed by Umbreon, Aggron, Kyorge and Sceptile. They're some that finished in the mid 90's. Hey lets list them =D Latios, Golem, Steelix, Scizor, and Swellow

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог
Blaziken. I thought I was the best. lol

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
Never even bothered. I had a level 55 Zangoose, and from there on out, I never bothered raising any Pokemon past lvl. 50. I may have captured a higher level Altaria, or Dusclops, can't recall.

3rd Gen was extremely discriminating with level restrictions. I think Coliseum employed the same limits as the Battle Tower.

DarkNuzleaf

-Victory Road Gfx-
Blaziken, followed by Kyrogue.

Dante Falls

Doppelgänger
Azumarril. From a combined effort of myself and my brother grinding xD

It was on Ruby, and now it's currently residing in FireRed.

Could upload it to DPPt, but it's not natured/ev'ed, plus it has Surf, Waterfall, Hydropump & Dive as attacks, so it'd probably end up sitting in a box.

Man, that was like, 7 years ago :O

Nixoth

Ace Trainer
first 3rd gen level 100 was my swampert

Maru90

POCKET MEN ANYONE?
Blaziken, and I remember 'lending' it to a bunch of my friends so they could beat the E4. I felt special.

tyranitar90

UP THE IRONS
swampert my reliable pokemon.

SoulSilver99

Milotic Rox!
blaziken or gardevior

Last edited:

getto89

Elite Four Sami
my blaziken but i knew nothing about effort points back then so i wasnt that strong

Status
Not open for further replies.