• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what was your first level 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warshadow

I'm Not Trading
my first lvl 100?? wow, its been a long time... If I remember correctly it was my Blastoise from the blue version that I send to the gold version

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
On my Sapphire Version, I got a Torchic, and nicknamed it Torchy. I was under the impression that you could change a Pokemon's name each time they evolved, and I had no idea there was a Name-Rater.

Anyways, Torchy grew up to be a Blaziken - my first Lv. 100.

MechaLugia

Misses Toonami
Blaziken, plus is was my first Lv.100 period.

Viridian's Yellow

Mmm~♪ Hmm~♪
Swampert or rayquaza

rexter101

:<Some Guy>:
Milotic was my first level 100 I got it from a trade at level 14 so it's not OT :( and it only needed 600 000 exp but it was love at first site then I got lv 100 Raichu, then Magmortar ,then Rhyperrior ,then Dragonite ,then Scizor and then Dusknoir and I'm recently been training a Gengar which is lv 70 at the moment.

My first was my Charizard that was my starter from FireRed and he is my currently only level 100

Actually, my first level 100 I dont know because I let my neighbour borrow my crystal and when I got it back I had all the legendaries and about 20 level 100.

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
My first level 100 was my Mew from Blue. I sent it over to crystal.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
My first was an Electabuzz in FireRed.

It sucked badly though, I have a better one in Platinum now. I just need to find someone to trade it with so it can evolve...

Goldenrod

One armed detective
Mine was a Blaziken. I was playing Sapphire with it only.

Lawnmowergirl

Fangirl =/= Weeaboo
I actually have yet to raise a Pokemon to level 100 an a 3rd gen game...
I didn't have any level 100s until 4th gen. *shrugs*

Manetric

!sdrawkcaB
Overall Wigglytuff, 3rd generation was the only gen I didn't create a full team so thus no level 100s

dragontamer23

AshXMay all the way!
Blaziken. It had pathetic IVs (like in the 7-10 region for most) and is not EV trained, and it has a decent moveset of Blaze kick, sky uppercut, Arieal Ace (Why? I dunno) and Bulk up.

Yet I still use it in competitive battling cause it was my 1st ever lv 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.