• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what was your first level 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swampert Pokemon Ruby, during my first play troughs I never used teams, only used mah Swampy.

Aim06

Pokemon Master
On my Emerald game, I had a lvl 97 Blaziken, and then I migrated it to Pearl.

CursedtiniOnlyFriend

Snivy gonna kill you
Wailord in Sapphire....took ages but I did it...

Hatmaster15

Dunsparce Defender
Well, this was sort of in the 4th gen, but when I did an emerald playthrough I decided I wanted the 4th gen game to say "Arrived at Lvl 100". So I sent the 3 main Hoenn legendarys to colosseum and trained them at Mt. Battle then sent them to Hg.

My first almost level 100 was my first pokemon - my Blastoise. Got it to level 98 then for whatever reason started a new game. Now I really want Blastoise back, but oh well... :(

Granttank

First was Swampert, Then Swellow, Then Manectric, Then Aggron, Then Flygon.
MY team was undefeatable (I bet i could pwn Ash from the anime xD)

Venomrec

Sharpedo i believe, in ruby version. I lvled it pretty fast since i only used once, i noticed it was awsome when i took out the twin gym leaders with just him.

Shadow_lugia991

Fish sticks
Swampert, haha. It's always my starter that gets to 100 first. After that it was...hm, Swellow I think? It may have been Sharpedo. Ah, I don't know.

Suicune3000

Water Lord
My starter, Charizard. I remember the final level in the Canyon Entrance in LeafGreen. Then I traded it for my friend's level 100 Mewtwo, which I still have (bear in mind that was about 4/5 years ago) :)

Larry

In Firered my Charizard. In Ruby My Blaziken. I laso had level 100 Vaporeon and Tyranitar in my Firered.

HydroSwampert

Mine was my AWESOME Swampert, Joe . He was around Lv.70 by the time I reached the Elite 4. I also had a high leveled Ludicolo, Crest . I got stuck in the game as I was young and it was my first Pokemon game.

Gamer2345

My Blazekin which was named Joe. He reached level 100 before the Elite four I believe... I don`t quite remember. I used him in Pokemon Colossuem for the Mt. Battle challenge. I then traded him over (the most of my shappire pokemon) to Emerald. From there I clone glitched him, and sent to original to Diamond. I sent the Original because I knew I wasn`t going to be playing the 3rd gen games very often. Now he chilling in Diamond because he has earned a rest after all those years of hard work, lol

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
My Sceptile. Lol, too bad I don't have it any more.

Kaz~

Banned
A Vileplume in FR/LG!

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
My Swampert in Ruby. I trained it all the way to Level 92, then got really bored, so I just use the eight rare candies I collected throughout the game to finish the job.

Ivyon

<333333
My first 100 was my Marshtomp (not Swampert~) from Sapphire. Man that tomp rocked~ And he still does.

PokemonOwn

Mine was Posidon, the Empoleon from Pearl. Used it at the VGC last year in a Rain Team with Palkia. Did pretty good, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.