• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your first Lv. 100?

Ultimate Glalie

My starter, Blaziken, followed closely by Kyogre.

YoYie

I you bet
blaziken
rayquaza
swampert

that are my first three.
there are more though, but i dont know the order after this

Majora Man

TCG Master
My Tyranitar

Mekaider

I've never actually trained a Pokemon to level 100, the highest I've ever gotten was my 96 Kyogre, which I lost, when I dropped my Nintendo DS and it froze. I turned it back on, my file was erased. Bye bye level 96 Kyogre and five other 80+ Pokemon.

swampert55

Swampert
Mantine
Gardevoir
Groudon
Azumarill
Dragonite
Latias

I forgot the order, although I have 4 more.

Balloons

Egg Hatcher
Sceptile in Sapphire
Oh, how i loved him...
Untill my stupid friend started a new game
But until than, bliss...

latiaswindblast

My Blaziken in Emerald.:)

Keizer

The Helios
Mine was my blaziken i nicknamed blazack, then came my rayquaza that i called Keizer.

Ominous Doom

You are the CHASER!
My beloved Dusclops, then Machamp, Sharpedo(O SNAPZ!), Houndoom, Sceptile and my D-nite... Those were the good days...

Blue Houndoom

Fire-type Lover
Blaziken, my starter, was my first level 100. I named her FLAMZ, lol. My Kyogre, Pelipper, Absol, and Salamence followed close behind.