• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your first Lv. 100?

big bad deoxys

pokemon master
kyogre in sapphire

Connor69

mine was Swampert followed by Latios.

marty

{VR}Trojan
My rayquaza;384;

Ammako

Mine was the first Zapdos I had, I've got it in Leaf-Green and i trained it to lv 92, then i traded it to Emerald and went it up to lv 100 ^_^

And my second one was a shiny Linoone that my bro found and traded to me for a... Xatu 0_o

I've trained it from Lv 30 to Lv 100 and it had Surf Thief Return and Thunderbolt.

And I could also beat the entire league with only it.

Aacheron

my first lvl 100 that i trained myself was azumarill! he's pawnsome, with capped hp and nearly capped attack (2 points off) im pretty proud of my first attempt at competitive training. the first lvl 100 that iv'e ever owned was a milotic that my friend didnt want anymore (fool, he decided to use mantine because of better special defense and strange typing)

Cal

Random person
The first one I got to lvl. 100 was my shiny rayquaza that I traded to pearl from emerald (though it was originally a friends).

Cal

Random person
The first one I got to lvl. 100 was my shiny rayquaza that I traded to pearl from emerald.

golduck#1

i am pretty sure i got my blaziken to lvl 100 first

viperGTS

<---Chaining For!
My rayquaza.

My first level 100 was a Raichu which I caugh in the Safari Zone. I was only capturing it to beat Winnona, but it shone and can now beat the entire Elite 4 by itself (Without healing or ethers etc).

It did all this with a Jolly nature!

Dresden

Pokémon Master
I still haven't gotten a 100, but my Mewtwo is very close at level 98. I feel lame for having my first 100 be a legendary, but whatever... Maybe it won't be, maybe I'll decide to uber-level something else up to 100 some time.