• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your first lv100?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seem

Hollen i ven.
Pikachu, Pokemon Yellow!

Lunafloon

Shiny Hunter
A Blaziken on Ruby, which was sadly my first Pokemon game!
His name was Blaze and it was back when I used my starter and nothing else except HM slaves X3

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Assuming it wasn't my Azumarill on Silver, it was my Pikachu from Yellow. It helped that I traded it over to defeat the Elite Four (thus finding out it was a female), but cheating or not, it was my first level 100.

Then again, it might have been my Blakizen, Altaria, and Azumarill on Ruby who were my first level 100s. I really can't remember very well.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Mine were a duo lol, Espeon and Umbreon in Pokemon Collusium(idk how to spell it lol). These two kicked so much *** its not even funny. Especially Espeon lol I loved him, he is and always will be my favorite eveelution.

i traded an eevee from my leaf green to emerald version.
evolve it into espeon and train it.
my first ever lv100

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
my staraptor in diamond I caught it as a lvl 2 starly with only tackla and growl
and now it is lvl 100 with brave bird, close combat, fly and areial ace

ROFLMAO

Zapdos in Pokemon Yellow.

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
My Blaziken in my Pokemon Emerald Version <3

Dean

Wonder of Thunder!
Feraligatr in Gold. Pretty easy seeing as I used him only for the whole game, but I caught some more Pokemon and trained them to fight Red.

bolter1

Swampert Trainer
Umbreon, and then Espeon not even 5 minutes later, from Colosseum. They were pretty much the only two pokemon I used for the game, so it was rather effortless.

Hedgesledge

Bug Mentalist
My first lvl 100 was Pikachu in Yellow :)

KingWiggins

Mine was (I think) Empoleon in D/P... probably one of the happiest moments of my life.

Profesco

gone gently
Status
Not open for further replies.