• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your first starter after starting your FR/LG game for the first time?

Ultimate Glalie

It was Bulbasaur. I've always liked it, and its evolutions. I usually go for the Grass type starter, anyway. :p

Charmander since it was my first pokemon game(But I've played red/blue and gold/silver)

joker0187

my rolfcopter goes..
mine was charmander, i love tha lizard

DarkRelicanth

Off with your groin
I chose the easy one:/(bulbasaur).Back then, I knew nothing of team building or movesets, so by the E4 I had a level 100 venasaur with EQ:O

Nny

Yeah, about that...
It was Charmander. Always wanted a Charmander... POKEMON YELLOW MADE ME CRY. ;____;

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
i got both on release day and started with fire red and picked charmander and then when i started leaf green i chose bulbasaur, first time ever starting with him haha

joerachi

The Blazing Tempest
i picked charmander. (little factoid FR was my first pokemon game lol)

Calm PokeMaster

I picked Bulbusaur my first time around.Sadly,I never chose him again.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I had always preferred Squirtle to the other two Kanto starters, and I had chosen it in Blue, so when I first got FR, I chose Squirtle again.

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
I chose Charmander on my FireRed since Charizard was my favourite out of the three final forms.

Master_89

Pokemon Master
i always chose the grass type, including in the original games. However when i started LG I went with charmander, its just the coolest thing ever.