• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your First System and first Game?

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
I remember my dad bringing home a classic NES with the standard Super Mario Bros. That was my first.

The first one I owned myself (as opposed to the family-domain console) was a green Gameboy Color with Pokémon Gold.

The Unknown Twinkie

Lilligant is so cute
Mine is nintendo 64 along with super mario 64

Aranna

Atari 3600, or something like that. I didn't have to buy any games as they were all built into the system.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Mega Drive (genesis) and Kid Chameleon, Still my favourite game ever, and those who have played it will remember and fear the 'Bloody Swamp'.....ahh memories

Seiryu

Resident dragon
Hell if I can actually remember. Far as I know, my family might've had our NES when I was born. Pretty sure it was either Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt or Mega Man 2, though. In other words, see Latios's post on the first page.

Kal-El

Mush! Mush!
My family actually got some NES's from the local charity shop (they can't sell electronics so they just give them to us) and heaps of games.

Me and my older brother were having a kick yesterday trying to get Duck Hunt to work (it didn't), playing Mario (the version they had on All Stars was easier to play) and trying out Zelda... In short:

I AM ERROR!

Aptenodytes

My first game system was the Gameboy Poket, and my first game was some random Mortal Combat for the Gameboy. Actually, the only systems I've ever bought were Gameboys and a DS.

I think I had a NES with Mario, but my dad sold it before I even had a chance to play :/.

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
add me to the NES & Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt crowd.

cascade88

< go ask alice >
Actually, I got a SNES and Gameboy at the same time, annnd had Super Mario World, Mario Kart and All Stars for the SNES, and had Tetris for the Gameboy.

The NES, with Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt. Bought at a Garage Sale.

Getting real technical, my first system was a PC, where I played edutainment games.

ironknight42

N64...never cared much for NES but my first game was Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
First console: Playstation 1.
First game: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

ShinyPalkia

The first console I got was a yellow Game Boy Color and the first game I got was Pokémon Red. I still have them, but I rarely use them anymore. Because for me newer = better. :p