• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your GOTY?

Canto

As for home console, I'd say Super Mario Galaxy 2. And for handheld, definitely HeartGold.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
RailWorks 2.

[IMG139]http://i52.*******.com/xqmlqw.jpg[/IMG139]

Look at that smug mother****er. You know he's all like "You wanna ride this big, long train to Pound Town, don't you, boyo?"

Sooo awesome.

Penguinist Trainer

You know I can't really remember all the games that were released this year, because I rarely ever buy a game the moment it comes out.

But I will say that 2 games I did buy the moment they came out included:

Pokemon Soul Silver/ Heart Gold
Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty

I'm a big pokemon fan, and I have been anxiously waiting for Starcraft 2 since the original was released. So I have to put these 2 games in my game of the year category because they continue to leave a good impression on me.

Viva la Vida

Shibuya player
Super Mario Galaxy 2. Take a revolutionary game and make it better.

This man deserves a medal. This would be mine as well, with Rock Band 3 in second and AC Brohood in 3rd

You aren't successfully trolling, because mine still IS TWEWY.

TWEWY is my Game of Forever. Nothing tops it EVER!!!!!

Last edited:

Blitz Lucario

Game of the Year's in there own genre's
Shooter - Halo: Reach
Action/Adventure - Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
RTS - Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty
DS - Pokemon: HG/SS
PSP - Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

Damn it... I played so little of DKC Returns at a Best Buy (World 2-7 and then like, five of the first world stages,) and I don't wanna pick a game I played once... but it was enjoyable.

Game of the year, out of what I've played this year for a decent amount of time? *Checks my games* Earthworm Jim HD. Only played the SNES version once and got to What the Heck? but beat it on XBLA. Awesome game!