• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your last Pokémon?

PokemonTrainerKaden

What was your last Pokémon?

What was the last Pokemon you obtained, and why did you get it?

The last one I got was a Japanese Gurrdur that evolved in to a Conkeldurr when I got it off of the GTS. I got it for my White 2 team.

IndigoAir

Myth Hunter
I caught a Haunter in the rom of Red version I've been playing, just for the Pokedex data. In a physical copy of a game I caught a Spearow in HeartGold to transfer to White2 with a bunch of other Kanto Pokemon.

Estellise

peachy
The last Pokemon I caught, I believe, was a Lilligant to EV train out of being bored at the time.

FallBird

A Spheal. I'm doing a run through on emerald and I've never had a Walrein I raised legitimately. It's a Walrein now and I'm pretty pleased. <3

aquriomaster

Hyori Hasama
Do eggs Count im trying to MM a horsea

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Meloetta. It was the last Pokemon I needed to fill up my Pokedex. ^_^

...Actually, come to think of it, I did catch a bunch of Patrats and Purrloins as trade fodder after I got Meloetta, so I could move some Pokemon over from White in preparation for a possible restart. But having Meloetta as the last Pokemon I caught sounds much better. XD

aquriomaster

Hyori Hasama
Meloetta. It was the last Pokemon I needed to fill up my Pokedex. ^_^

...Actually, come to think of it, I did catch a bunch of Patrats and Purrloins as trade fodder after I got Meloetta, so I could move some Pokemon over from White in preparation for a possible restart. But having Meloetta as the last Pokemon I caught sounds much better. XD
OMG lucky im to busy event hunting to finish the Dex

ECM

The Mandibuzz on Route 4 in Black 2. I caught it to use in my team.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
It was an Unfezant that I caught in Lostlorn Forest in my egglocke run of White.

SpeedDeoxys

Am I wrong here?
My last pokemon was the Togepi, that Cynthia gave me as an egg in Platinum.