• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your last thought?

Doovid

Follow me on Faceblr
Essentially the title. Post the last thought that popped into your mind.

~~~~~

Wow, this is taking forever...

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Do I really need to worry about this? *mental sigh*

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
*looks at the Articuno I just caught for dex completion purposes*

Why did you have to be Adamant, Articuno...?

Doovid

Follow me on Faceblr
Phone could you not?

LT_Lucario

Sultan of Steel
"If this is it, (doooo wop) I wanna knooOOOooowww. If this ain't love you better let me go"
I got a concert in my head all day long haha

Zivinolette

Livin' The Dream
After I just went to an all you can eat Indian food buffet, should I take a nap or play some Pokemon?

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
"I wonder if my Town Hall in Clash of the Clans has finished updating?"

Doovid

Follow me on Faceblr
Sometimes I want a relationship but then I realize that involves dropping everything I'm doing to be with someone. Ew no thanks

Puddingg

Clefairy Lover ^_^
Why did my movie dl go from 6 mbps to ~250 kbps. **** the world

SODA

Hunter Of Sparkles
*random music*

Canada

Banned
"Oh look a thread about the thoughts of sppf users. Might as well click it since what else am i gonna do tbh"

Last edited:
"Man preparing prawns for cooking is really disgusting XP"

LDSman

Should I read this thread. Should I comment on this thread. Should I press post and share my thoughts.

Phyroxzenoid

Competitive Battler
'This thread looks interesting I'll sacrifice a few seconds of my life to read it.'

LDSman

now i want an oreo....