• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your last thought?

Unoin

I want to post in a thread so I think I'll post in this one because I can just write about wanting to post in it

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
it's gonna be cool leaving town for a bit tomorrow gonna get some posters and t-shirts and other shit

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Let's see, I have a biology project due in five days and what am I doing? Posting in a pointless thread on Serebii.

warawau

light up the night
why am i here where did my life go so wrong?

Viveshade

What's Next?
How much I really don't want to write this paper right now.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!

Viveshade

What's Next?
What's it about?

It's for an English course. The topic I'm doing is on a book I didn't even really read (oops, lol), so I'm going to use my best BSing skills. I went to a lot of the classes and took a bunch of notes when we were discussing it, though, so maybe I'll be okay. I'm just not motivated. :/

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
It's for an English course. The topic I'm doing is on a book I didn't even really read (oops, lol), so I'm going to use my best BSing skills. I went to a lot of the classes and took a bunch of notes when we were discussing it, though, so maybe I'll be okay. I'm just not motivated. :/

Ba ha, good luck. XD Sucks though 'cause I LOVE English. But then I've always been into writing and stuff like that so.

Why aren't you motivated do you think?

Viveshade

What's Next?
Ba ha, good luck. XD Sucks though 'cause I LOVE English. But then I've always been into writing and stuff like that so.

Why aren't you motivated do you think?

I love writing, too, but not really essays; I'm more into creative writing, haha. My motivation problem is likely because I'm on here instead of doing the paper like I should be, lol. And I have an exam tomorrow, too, blah. I can't wait til I can just relax tomorrow afternoon. x_x

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
I love writing, too, but not really essays; I'm more into creative writing, haha. My motivation problem is likely because I'm on here instead of doing the paper like I should be, lol. And I have an exam tomorrow, too, blah. I can't wait til I can just relax tomorrow afternoon. x_x

Me too; I'm writing atm as we speak ha, ha! XD Old hobbies ftw.

Well you should go cram then! ;p Once it's done it's done as I say! (God I sound like a teacher don't I XD)

ShachonianX

Spheal Lord
"What is this thread?"

G****MMIT YOUTUBE! Fix your s*** before adding new s***.

Proteus

Banned
"Proteus is weird"

(I was just gonna say "time to post in this thread" but then I saw his post)

I'm very sorry that you seem to think this about me. If it is a personal concern feel free to discuss it with me. If it is relating to my post, please just be aware that I am only trying to spread awareness to others.