• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your most used pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlemyuu

I think it was my Fearow and Fraligatr

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
I'd have to say my Typhlosion, or the Pikachu I transfered from Yellow (that thing was a beast). Also my hacked Mew. Didn't know it was hacked at the time.

Flash-Agent

***** please...
Mareep, I believe I used one every run through the game.

random guardian

Get your flame on!
Feraligatr, because at the time I was unable to train more than one pokemon at a time.

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
Feraligatr because I was young and would often run threw the games with my starter.

Grei

not the color
MY Feraligatr! My Suicune to a lesser extent, but my Feraligatr was the one Pokemon I actually trained. : P

ScorpioStarmie

Concert Headbanger
My meganium. I used it all the time. My umbreon and togetic I also used alot. BEsides them I had all the water pokemon you could get in the game :p

A_skylit_serenade

a midnight sun
My most used pokemon spefically, is rather hard to decipher. As I tend to use Pokemon in abundance and share the lime-light equally, usually resulting in me training up teams as high as 12 at a time (6 substitutes kept me preoccupied for hours in terms of training). Especially in the second generation.
A Pokemon that comes instantly to mind however is sneasel which was a mascot for my crystal team.
For Gold, Togetic was a prime example of a Pokemon I would use a great deal. Arcanine aswel.

mech king1

Fire trainer
ferligatr as i always go through with my starter to the end of the e4

Fluffy Piranhas

Custom User Title
I think it was either a Typhlosion from when I didn't know you were supposed to not overtrain one pokemon, or a Kingler that I loved very much. Also, one Dragonair.

tyranitar305

tyranitar is a beast
Back in gold as soon as i got a dratini in dragons den i trained it my hardest before the elite 4.

It evolved in to dragonair,and it was my main force in defeating lance.

Then it evolved in to dragonite in kanto making it my powerhouse, and my first pokemon that i ever trained to level 100

Blaze_87

Seasoned Trainer
Meganium,Typholsion,Scizor but i train heaps of teams to mix it up abit usally every pokemon in my team is around the same level

Status
Not open for further replies.