• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your most used pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
I always wind up using Mareep and its evolutions the most so I guess Ill go with that

lol, that was before I was a team user. The only pokemon I used were Ho-oh and Typhlosion, mostly the latter.

The Tail

Mine was a Pidgeot (Crystal version BTW) because the Pidgey line is always my strongest on those games, for some odd reason.

Phendrona

My Typhlosion is used WAY too much

I could sweep the whole E4 with it :D

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
Typhlosion, Ampharos, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Machamp, and Quagsire.

I try my best to use everyone in my party.

But if you want an answer... fine...

Technically, Typhlosion was the one I used the most. It has been with me since the beginning, right?

Last edited:

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Slowking, because it's cute and powerful. Totally awesome!

Patman

Cursed shadow
typhlosion because i just thought it was so cool and flame wheel was the strongest move apart from psychic as far as i knew

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
My Eevee.

Despite how much I tried though, it never evolved into Umbreon or Espeon
until level 50......

Ampharos would be a close second though.

golduck#1

for me it was nay of the starters . mainly Feraligatr

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
My most used was Meganium, it was always my starter choice, and it was always kept in my team.

Aqueous

My Feralgatr. My most used Pokemon is usually my starter, and it was no surprise here.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Murkrow, I mean it had a hat and that was awesome for me, also I was intrigued by the new Dark type pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.