• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was your ultimate team in GSC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um... (searches for GBA) After countless restarts and having Cyndaquil as a starter, I decided to go with Chikorita and beat the Elite Four (and Lance) with:

Hitmonchan (lvl. 45)
Meganium (44)
Slowbro (48)-- his uber-high defense is a lifesaver!
Scyther (44)
Umbreon (44)
Piloswine (47)

A friend of mine helped. It was the first time she saw anyone beat the Elite Four without a Pokemon over level 50. Needless to say, we had a field day over it. XD

Now "all" I need to do now is beat Red...

Last edited:
I cannot remember the levels.... but I do remember what was my ultimate team in pokemon Crystal.

* Magneton
* Blastoise
* Charizard
* Venusaur
* Feraligator
* Lugia.

My brother always had difficulty trying to defeat my Magneton (which I am told was the most dangerous within my squad). For it not his annoying Machamp, my Magneton would have the ability to leave serious damage with it's Thunder attack :O.

Other than that, this team also helped me find no 'challange' when I would always challange Red after I had defeated the Elite Four ;-;.

burninator59

I always get:
Quagsire
Espeon
Suicune (Wow original)

But the team that got me farthest:
Espeon-Psychic, Shadow Ball, Iron Tail, Headbutt
Typhlosian- Flame Wheel, Body Slam (?), something or other
Quagsire- Ice Punch, Dynamic Punch, Earthquake, Surf
Suicune-Aurora Beam, Surf, Waterfall, Gust :\
Arcanine- Flame Wheel, Extremespeed, Take Down, Strength?
Furret-Thunderpunch, Fire Punch, ICe Punch, Slam

petstock

My best team on Crystal was
Typhlosion
Suicune (learnt my lesson from trying to train up ubers)
Gyrados (shiny one)
Smoochum (shiny and could never evolve it)
Umbreon
Tryanitar

FastTonyDeNiro

A friend of mine helped. It was the first time she saw anyone beat the Elite Four without a Pokemon over level 50. Needless to say, we had a field day over it. XD

Really? I beat the Elite 4 in Gold, and my pokemon were hardly level 40.

My team when I beat Red was:

Feraligater
Mew
Ho Oh
Tyranitar
Raikou
Machamp (1 hit KO on Snorlax was incredible)

I consider Gengar a member of my team since I used it for the entire game, before dropping it for Tyranitar at the end.

Sh1ny_Scizor

Rare Pokémon Trainer
I dunno rly but after the restart, i decided pre-make a bad *** team. Which included Charizard, Dragonite, Tyrannitar and Scizor. And yeah a glitched mew which i traded from pkmn Red where i glitched it. So i had all of them from the start in their first/basic form and did the game with all of them.

Eon_is_not_the_end

~Mentally Unstable~
Wow, does every team have Dragonite and TTar in it? Ah, well, i always dared to be different with my in-game teams, and i suppose that my team won't be any different xD

Well, without further ado, here it is(believe it or not, no legends...)

Qwilfish
Golem
Raichu
Typhlosion
Snorlax
Sneasel

That was the team i used to beat the Elite 4; here's the team i used to beat Red ;)

Qwilfish(likes being used)
Scizor
Typhlosion
Raichu
Gyrados
Steelix

...Ah, i miss G/S/C soo much... I need to get a GBC, GBA or GBA:SP so that i can play them again. The only working version i have now is Gold (not on my PC, i literally have it)

Neathyr

Smeargle (Baton Passer)
Snorlax (Sweeper)
Umbreon (Wall)
Espeon (Annoyer)
Suicune (Pseudo-hazer / Special Attacker)
Arcanine (Parattractfusion combo)

That's it... my best team ever made in my Crystal. =)

Tyranitar
Dragonite
Typloshion/Feraligatr
Dunsparce
Umbreon
Scizor/Steelix

Something like that.

Dannytoge

信じる!
I am replaying, and i just beat the elite 4 with :-

Typhlosion lvl 50.
Nidoking Lvl 48
Umbreon Lvl 45
Togetic Lvl 45
Lanturn Lvl 47

Solid

I had:

Typhlosion
Gengar
Snorlax
Umbreon
Tyranitar
Lapras

This was my mighty team. I loved my Gengar so much.

Kites

Champ In The Making
pKmN Gold:

Feraligatr
Donphan
Sudowoodo
Umbreon
Noctowl (Shiny)
Ho-Oh

Ushio

This team was from Crystal Version (I used the "three starters glitch". Strangely, all the Pokemon were from the second generation.)

Typhlosion
Feraligatr
Meganium
Espeon
Blissey
Tyranitar

Status
Not open for further replies.