• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was you're first Final Fantasy game?

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Secret bosses generally aren't even fought by most people who play the game. Hell, some people who say they "played" an RPG might not have even fought the final boss.

Most people playing FF III DS don't even get to fight the secret boss anyways; it requires you to do an inane Nintendo Wi-Fi letter exhanging process around 8 times.

And that's just for the secret boss; in total you'll need to do it around 20 times or so for everything.

Darkrai0203

Propaniac
The First of course!

FF III ds...

When everyone reached job level 99, the difficulty was killed in the worst way possible ç_ç

The bird boss gave me ten million times more trouble than Cloud of Darkness...

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
FF III ds...

When everyone reached job level 99, the difficulty was killed in the worst way possible ç_ç

The bird boss gave me ten million times more trouble than Cloud of Darkness...

Try facing the Iron Giant. He is a perfect example of how ridiculous this game can be.

Of course, to face him you need to actually use this game's rather pointless Wi-Fi functions so...

Try facing the Iron Giant. He is a perfect example of how ridiculous this game can be.

Of course, to face him you need to actually use this game's rather pointless Wi-Fi functions so...

It'll be kinda hard... My Wi-fi only works when it wants (almost never). XD

Nidogod

Incidentally, Zidane does point this out in the beginning of FFIX, where he states (paraphrased a bit) "Neither cloud nor squall shall get in my way".

I never noticed that before. Just yesterday I was playing and when I investigated a large sword on the wall in the Lindblum weapons shop, he said something like, "This sword reminds me of the one some guy with spiky hair used."

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Final Fantasy VI, I got it a few years back for Christmas and it's my favorite in the series.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Don't know where that came from.

Anyway, my first one was FFIV on the SNES (called Final Fantasy II back then; stupid localization). The one that really got me into Final Fantasy though was FFVI (called III back then).